Recent content by Duke

1. D

Tip Stalling

Talked to Mary at GP or KE or where ever she works. She gave me an attitude adjustment. Go to the Snap Rolls post for the answer. Mary should be sainted!! Duke
  2. D

Snap Rolls

A SOLUTION.....WEEEEEHAAAAAAAAW!!!!!!! In the program go to OPTIONS - CONTROLLER - CONTROLLER TYPE - Change the type to REALFLIGHT_CONTROLLER W2K JOYSTICK (Manual) and W E A R E B A C K I N B U S I N E S S ! ! ! !Now we snap roll when WE want to. I talked to Mary on the phone. A couple of...
  3. D

Tip Stalling

Searching through some of the many topics on all the boards, I have come to the conclusion that what my planes are doing is NOT snaping but TIP STALLING. They don't actually "snap" but roll to the right or left as if the other wing is stalling...often fast enough that it seems and is...
  4. D

Add on 4 killed G2 won't run!!

If he isnt....I am Duke
  5. D

Snap Rolls Solution

Well I've been given another solution by the IT geeks at work...Since RF ran well on ME, they suggested I "flatten the box", and install both operating systems (ME & XP) and use ME to run RF. Has anyone out there tried this???????? :eek: Sounds like a lot of work.
  6. D

Snap Rolls

No, I haven't found that little goodie yet. I know I'm going to hate myself for asking, but what can we do about a Windows problem :confused: P.S. I'm still waiting for "MARY" to email me back,'cause I did email KE a couple of days ago.
  7. D

Snap Rolls

I have some planes that I have made or downloaded, that I have increased the visual scale. I'm not sure what you mean or what the "time multiplyer" is. I was discussing this at work with a computer geek. He mentioned that XP does NOT recognize or has a hard time recognizing anything in the game...
  8. D

Snap Rolls

1.I consistantly update my version of RF, so I'm sure that I do have the latest. 2. Nothing on the compatability tab is checked. 3. I have not (yet) tried to recallibrating the controller.(but I will check it) 4. I updated the the NVIDIA video drivers to the latest and greatest. I run the RF...
  9. D

WinXP RFG2 (first note then back to desktop

NVIDIA driver problems Could this be the reason that all plane snap roll uncontrollably with XP? I just updated the drivers. Duke
  10. D

Snap Rolls

When I bought G2 I was running Windows ME and everything worked fine. I've since upgraded to XPPro and now all the planes snap roll uncontrollably to the point that they wont even take off without crashing. Comments anyone??????
  11. D

What happened to my printer

I recently bought G2 and the (3) add ons. After I was done loading them and had used G2 for awhile, I tried to print a document but my printer won't work. Do you have any idea what might have happened???????????? Doug :confused:
Back