Recent content by duner_50

1. D

DADS F-86_AV

F-86 fans, I was messing around with this one and found out it's kinda fun. I don't know much on R/F stuff on planes, but this plane is at 300%, and enjoyable. Try her out, and keeper if ya like her. :) I don't know why it came up as ducted fan, it's turbine. (DAD)
  2. D

DADS F-86_AV

duner_50 submitted a new upload: DADS F-86_AV View the Swap Page
  3. D

DADS A-10-2_AV

Made a few changes from my first try, hope they fly.:)
  4. D

DADS A-10-2_AV

duner_50 submitted a new upload: DADS A-10-2_AV View the Swap Page
  5. D

DAD'S 580_AV

Well, for all you 3-D buffs out there, here's a 580. I've always considered the 580 ,the "Dennis rhe Mennis" of all planes.;] This has been in my challenges learning to fly R/F. Hope you all enjoy this as much as I have. Definitly not a true to life flyer. Let me know what ya think. :)
  6. D

DAD'S 580_AV

duner_50 submitted a new upload: DAD'S 580_AV View the Swap Page
  7. D

DADS F-16 Falcon (Turbine)_AV

fly this F-16, and jf ya like it, keep it. If ya don't, file it under, T, please rate it. ;)
  8. D

DADS F-16 Falcon (Turbine)_AV

duner_50 submitted a new upload: DADS F-16 Falcon (Turbine)_AV View the Swap Page
  9. D

DADS F-4 Phantom (Turbine)_AV

just messing around one day and ended up with this. if u like it , rate this puppy.
  10. D

DADS F-4 Phantom (Turbine)_AV

duner_50 submitted a new upload: DADS F-4 Phantom (Turbine)_AV View the Swap Page
  11. D

banner pulling puppie

Hey, any of you computor geeks know if ya could get one of these planes to pull one of those big banners you see fling around events??? I feel this would be something worth having.
  12. D

AV Aircraft

Can anyone out there tell me what AV aircraft have the D A motors, 50 150, and I'm not sure of the DA 50 that's modified. Also, I think it's called "superpumper 9000????
  13. D

DA Motors

thanks, I guess I'd have to find the planes on swap pages to find the DA 150 or the, I think it was call Superpumer 9000, or the DA 50 racing type?
  14. D

motors

Can any you guys viewing tell me have to get some of the motors I lost after my reboot?
  15. D

DA Motors

I had to reinstall my g4 after things went bad after so many down loads. Had do I find some of the motors I had, like the super pumper, da 150 and the da racing type? help!
Back