Recent content by Dustyk

1. D

Windows 7 compatibility?

Well since everyone seems so smart. I get this error every time I open RF. ERROR: Could not find or create My documents directory. Application files write directory will default to EXE location. I am wondering if this is because I upgraded to windows 7 vs clean install but I did uninstall...
  2. D

Need Trex 600 CF elec model

Does your "Spring" work. What I mean is... When I go to land or land to hard. I can be like 3 ft in the and hit full down and it doesnt crash cuz it doesnt bounce. It hits HARD and makes a banging sound and gives me the landing like nothing was wrong where I know it should hurt something...
  3. D

PBY-5 Catalina Question

thanks will try that
  4. D

Request Aircraft here

I have downloaded several swap files from 3.5 and they work fine in g4. I do have a few problems with certain models behaving correctly on the ground but it still loads and flys.
  5. D

Request Aircraft here

I would like a trex600E with a huey scale body. Would also like the same mechanics in a UH66 or 60. :) Thanks
  6. D

C130

THanks. I got it working. There are 2 versions. 1 with a variation to the coast guard model. Anway I do have a few problems using it. It doesnt like to sit on the runway with the gear down. It bounces all over the place. If I retract the gear it sits fine and I can actually do a belly...
  7. D

PBY-5 Catalina Question

That would be cool. I have to keep telling myself that this is a small electric and I cant ask to much of it. I do look forward to this new one when you get it done.
  8. D

C130

Hey guys. Do any of you have the original file for the C130 that are in the swaps. I downloaded every file and it still says it cant load as they are all variants. Would like to play around with it. Thanks
  9. D

Request Aircraft here

I would like an electric helicat, either the balso or foamy on floats. I know floats arent available yet but I hope they are soon. And when they are if someone could do this that would be great.
  10. D

G4 Artists Reference Document (PDF)

Thanks Dave. This will be a HUGE help to us. i cant wait to crack into my box when I get home.
  11. D

Indoor Pool?

Cool. Glad Im not off the rocker yet :) So who wants to build a 3d indoor field? :) I can give it a try but will take some time as I have never used the software.:)
  12. D

Indoor Pool?

Hey I thought of an idea, not sure it would work or benifit anybody but can a field be made indoors with a pool in it so you can do water stuff with the electrics? for something different? Forgive me if this is a dumb idea. I have not used RF in many years.
  13. D

G4 first impressions

Sounds good. Mine will be here tomorrow. I cant wait.
  14. D

B-52 Stratofortress

That looks great. Does it fly like it looks :) Cant wait to try this out. Keep up the good work.
  15. D

Realflight Expansion Pack 4

Expansion pack 4 is for version 3.5. G4 is not out yet. G4 is a new version and will replace version 3.5 on the shelves of your favorite retailer. We dont know much more about G4 but that there is suppose to be some kind of rebate for current G3 owners. Its suppose to be out some time this...
Back