Recent content by DWILSON48625

1. D

What happened to RF-X? Why the abandonment?

Ill just sit on my cash for now. RF X was a huge blowup, and this, in my mind, is a money grab from KE. I paid $160 for 7.5 a few years ago, and see NO value added to spend another $99 (screw the mail in rebate crap. offer it for $79 to start with)
  2. D

Quadcopter Add-ons

I can mount paintball guns and rockets and all that to quadcopeters, but I cant set triggers to channels 5&7. Can it be done?
  3. D

Equiping quadcopters with bombs

O.K., I can add them, but I cant set the triggers to channels 5 and 7 like I want. Is it possible?
  4. D

Rory Tooley Is uploading files that isnt his

Prolly will be a $160 add-on....
  5. D

DRONE LIFE HIGH LEVEL MULTIPLEX_AP

This is my first attempt at a drone field. I moved and was away from sims and flying for the last few months. I plan on improving this field ALOT very soon. The goal is to have games with weapon powerups, multiple respawn locations, lots of obsticles, a high level area, and some outlying areas...
  6. D

DRONE LIFE HIGH LEVEL MULTIPLEX_AP

DWILSON48625 submitted a new upload: DRONE LIFE HIGH LEVEL MULTIPLEX_AP View the Swap Page
  7. D

New Product: Great Planes RealFlight Drone w/InterLink Elite

Well that blows chunks. Not paying another $130 or whatever for another setup. Why its not just an expansion pack, Ill never understand...
  8. D

New Product: Great Planes RealFlight Drone w/InterLink Elite

Can these models be exported so we can use them in 7.5?
Back