Recent content by dzgruntld

1. dzgruntld

KEError 21017 HELP!

Errors I think I found the problem child that isn't playing nice. Seems my current anti-virus does it. I didn't run the lavasoft stuff this weekend but still lost my launcher. I am sorry to vent here when it wasn't even RealFlight's problem. Time for a nasty-gram to my anti-virus company...
  2. dzgruntld

KEError 21017 HELP!

KEError 21017 It seems I get the KEError 21017 after I run my anti-spyware and anti-virus programs and regular genneral maintenence programs. Why?? I have had to re-install G3.5 a few times now, WHY?? It is getting old to un-install, re-install and re-import custom aircraft and airfiels.
  3. dzgruntld

Flybar weights

Greetings all, I red somewhere, I don't remember where, that you can "tame" down a R/C helicopter by adding flybar weights. In the G3.5 sime all I see are paddle weights. Could I adjust the paddle weights like adding flybar weights with simalor results?
  4. dzgruntld

Helicopter hovering question

I Have a question about landing a Sim Helicopter, How do I know when it is too hard a landing? A real heli would break from a hard landing, wouldn't it?
  5. dzgruntld

How long before real Heli?

How long did most you fly on the simulator before getting a real R/C heli? I've flying the different models at 115%. I want to get the Blade CP-Pro eventually,( I think). I have been flying the Impala trainer and switching between the downloaded Cp-Pro from Phrank. Any opinions?? Thanks...
  6. dzgruntld

Initial setup of controller

To Opjose thanks for the info. So my thinking was right, very scary! I will try it out. Boss at home ( Wife ) says no helicopter. "you just bought a $200 simulator, live with that". We shall see about the future.
  7. dzgruntld

Initial setup of controller

Adjusting the Physics I have tried learning to fly helicopters starting at 50% physics like somebody suggested. I am now upto 100% physics. My question is if I increase the physics above 100% will I gain anything? Someone said the sim. heli's are easier to fly than real heli's. So my...
Back