Recent content by Eagle1230

1. E

Somebody give me something to do!

I would like to see a North American T-28 B or C. In 1/5 scale. I have some pictures of the full scale aircraft if you want. I know that there has been the little electric without retracts but I can not get it work right. So if you could do a T-28 I would love it. Thanks
  2. E

Help

Thanks for all the help. I can now load the colorschemes.
  3. E

Help

I am trying to do the colorscheme on: !. Great Planes 1/3 Pitts to the Great Planes 1/3 Christen Eagle 2. Great Planes U-Can-Do 3D 60 size with Hanger 9 Frenzy 3. Top Flight Elder to the colorscheme on the box, which is beige with British Rondels markings, chrome nose. The Reason is...
  4. E

Help

But it still is not reconized by realflight. So what am I doing wrong? I have the color scheme and when I try to import it, it is not in RFX file.
  5. E

Help

I asked for help once before, and was given the information where to go to get the software needed to be able to change color scheem on aircraft in G4.5. The problem is that Gimp 2 does not recognise the RFX extention files. So what do I do Now. Eagle 1230
  6. E

Trainer project suggestions

Elder 40 I built one and it flies great with a Satio 56 4-stroke. I put Snoppy in the cockpit. The aircraft is very dossial to fly. I fly it on days when I just want to be lazy. Great Choise. Eagle 1230
  7. E

Request Aircraft here

Boeing F4B-2 & 3 Will somebody make the followering aircraft? Boeing F4B's were used by the US Navy in the late twenties and early thirties. The F4B-2 and F4B-3. The major difference between the -2 and -3 was the headrest and change in the tail wing and rudder assembly. Also the -3 had an...
  8. E

Aircraft - Project - List

O.K. How do I request Aircraft?
  9. E

Aircraft - Project - List

Help I need help on inserting Images on this thread. Everytime I try to post pictures and 3 views. It goes somewhere and I know not where.
  10. E

Super Solution BIPE

Looks nice!! You said that you love doing Bi-planes. Would like too do the Boeing F4B-2 and_3. They were used by the US Navy in the Thirties. If you are instrested e-mail me at mustang51@bellsouth.net. Thanks
  11. E

A6M5 Zero

Thank you, But that does not help me with the Zero on the simulator. The plane flies like a dream.
  12. E

A6M5 Zero

Hi I'm back, and I still have the problem with the zero going to the left on taxi. If I advance the throttle slowly the aircraft turn's left and will not stop! On landing at the end of roll-out it goes left. Rudder has no effect on the aircraft in either sitution. I have tried everything I...
  13. E

Grumman JF-2 Duck

Could anyone Please do the Duck. A very pretty by-plane. Thank You EAgle 1230
  14. E

Christen Eagle

your right, the g2 file does not work! Its color scheme is th correct one for the Great Planes Pitts file. the ones you sujested are not colored correctly! The color scheme is the one for Great Planes 1/3 Christen Eagle ARF. Thanks
  15. E

Christen Eagle

No! I could not get g4.5 to read or install it.
Back