Recent content by Ebnen

1. E

Error KEError 21017

Thanks, problem solved.
  2. E

Error KEError 21017

The G4.5 I purchased was able to work on my laptop after using the public beta 4.50.036, but now when I start the Realflight launcher, I get message KEError 21017. I cannot run the RF program. Would someone help, please ? Thanks,
  3. E

G4.5 Error

It works !! Now I'm able to try the first flight. Thanks, guys. Really appreciate your help !
  4. E

G4.5 Error

G4.5 Will follow up with update when I received the replacement. BTW, do you think a Desktop with spec. below can run G4.5 satisfactorily? AMD Phenom X4 Quad core Processor 9650 -4GB DDR2 SDRAM Memory, 640GB SATA Hard drive -Bluray Combo Drive ( BD read + supermMulti) -ATI Radeon HD3450...
  5. E

G4.5 Error

Received reply from RF today, they will send G4 disc to let me try on my laptop. I'm impressed with the delicated group of people in this forum extending their help to people like me who has no knowledge of the software involved. My salute to all of You !
  6. E

G4.5 Error

Hi, OPJose Thanks for your advice, the G4.5 I bought came with a DVD disk, I'll find out from Tech Supp if they can send me a G4 disc to run it on my laptop. Do I have to pay for it ?
  7. E

G4.5 Error

Error D3DERR_INVALIDCALL Thanks, Jeffpn I already wrote to Tech Support, will wait for their response. Do you think I can run G4 using my laptop ? I have not registered my set yet for fear that if I cannot use it with my Laptop, I cannot download it to a new computer if I decide to buy a...
  8. E

G4.5 Error

Error D3DERR_INVALIDCALL I am using G4.5 for the first time, just bought it yesterday but have spent hours trying to find solution to my problem. In lauching the RF, error message D3DERR_INVALIDCALL , Filke:.\DXEffect.cpp line:836 and 896 kept popping up. I am using SONY Laptop with Vista...
  9. E

d3dx9_36.dll error

Error D3DERR_INVALIDCALL Hi, HuckD I am using the G4.5 also have extact the same problem as yours. Errors with lines 836 and 896. Have you or anyone found a solutin ? :confused:
Back