Recent content by edmoor

1. E

g4.5

thx very much :D
  2. E

Realflight youtube videos

the gibson clipped wing..... best flying model realflight has to offer is this clipped wing taylorcraft by the gibson. i have tried them all...or the most recent. hats off to the gibson for creating this nice airplane!!! it sure flys just like the real models do. at least my hostetler...
  3. E

Realflight youtube videos

you tube couple rf vids here i made http://www.youtube.com/user/1978emoore?feature=mhum
  4. E

g4.5

some vids i made http://www.dropshots.com/ed1978#
  5. E

Newbie Flyer on G4.5.....????? keeps diving?

i disagree with this........use the elevator.....forget the throttle once you take off....ease off of it to half throttle. then use all 3 controls.....when you bank either with rudder or ailerons.....you must use a tad up elevator....the rudder itself.....you could forget it if your flying a...
  6. E

RealFlight G4.50.050 3 crashs

if you havent yet.....disable your anti-virus program.....mine was doing the same thing.....hope this helps////
  7. E

ADF-01 Falken help page

yea.....simple like stick to a paper airplane.....you wont have the headaches that comes with 3d modeling.....or finding help. :D
  8. E

What is the best plane designer program to create G4.5 planes with?

physics when you get it ready,shoot me a pm.....or an email,sounds like an adventure. :D
  9. E

i wont say im good at it......i have done it......to my satisfaction is all. you never get good at this stuff i dont believe. i would like to see your 150. my skyhawk is unfinished. it flys in rf.....but its a bogus map. so im lost on that part of it. junkboy helped me get it into rf. i dont...
  10. E

all of them they are all very confusing to me. i done quite well in wings 3d. making my plane anyway. then i was lost. im trying to learn 3dsmax right now.....and i dont find it any easier than blender. my opinion: wings 3d is the easiest to learn and model with. then after you make a...
  11. E

New to Wings3D

and good luck with that too.....
  12. E

wings 3d

rf planes.... im done asking for help with rf plane design......im done with the forums as well......i will learn it the best way i can......i dont need **** from folks like the above giving smart remarks in every other post i make.......
  13. E

wings 3d

byte me....
  14. E

wings 3d

:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :p
  15. E

Maj. Numbskully's Request A CS

jesus j.....all you ever do on here is give people ****.....give it a rest will you? :mad:
Back