Recent content by EFEX ED

1. E

WakaWaka Airport

I'm back!!! It's been a while but I'm back on track still using RF 4.5. I have updated all that was needed after reinstalling. I just downloaded the Wakawaka Airport but can't seem to get it to import and run correctly. I have expansion packs 1 thru 5 installed and they seem to be running...
  2. E

G2 to G3 conversion?

AHA !!!!! I thought I was going nuts for a second. Just one second though. Please keep us posted on the updates and debugs. Thanks, Ed at EFEX Electronics
  3. E

G2 to G3 conversion?

Thank you Joe for answering my request so fast. I have AO 1, 2 and 3 listed under G3 in my airport menu in G3. AO 1 only shows 4 airport files with a globe icon. When you open the airport files there are only 5 airports. What am I missing? And I see we're still side-stepping the Float plane...
  4. E

G2 to G3 conversion?

Should a G2 .airport file work in G3? I tried installing the MRRCS airport file from the G2 swap page but G3 can't seem to find it. I checked the "airport" file folder in the G3 program folder and it's there. I made sure the properties of the MRRCS file would allow opening with G3. I even...
  5. E

Float Planes

Just another Float Fly guy asking about the possibilities of a float plane and suitable wet land. The NW RC Aviators rc club holds a number of Float Flys on Lake Watcom, Mount Vernon, Washington.It is certainly a much different environment than on land. Must have a small boat ready at all times...
Back