Recent content by equinox

1. equinox

Lentus glider?

Hello, do you know if there is a file for "multiplex lentus" glider?-----> Lentus Tnk1000
  2. equinox

Erorr in RF 9.5

Yes, thanks for the reply. I also don't expect them to answer me - at least anytime soon. I wait ... I can't do anything else.
  3. equinox

Erorr in RF 9.5

YES I tried it on a friend's pc and the radio doesn't even work on his pc. Another day has passed and the assistance has not answered me yet !!!!
  4. equinox

Erorr in RF 9.5

I cannot replace it. The hub is powered by the PC itself.
  5. equinox

Erorr in RF 9.5

Yes, I tried. But the time has passed to request a refund.
  6. equinox

Erorr in RF 9.5

Yes, Tnk for help me,, I also tried this solution: the result is that my PC freezes and I have to turn it back on !!! --------------------------- Now I place IT on an Italian site to sell it. I DON'T WANT TO HEAR ABOUT THIS SOFTWARE ANY MORE. --------------------------- PS: a friend of mine...
  7. equinox

Erorr in RF 9.5

Yes TNK1000 for help me.....but Now he recognizes it, as you can see from the photo ...... but when I'm in the game ... RF9,5 I can't calibrate the radiocontrol, inside the game he didn't recognize the radio .... really strange thing and .. ... very..very ... very disappointing. I spent money...
  8. equinox

Erorr in RF 9.5

Good day, thank you all for the answers. Now I try to delete the file and try again. But I have another problem. The PC does not recognize the INTERLINK .DX SIMULATOR CONTROLLER. She recognized him first. I reinstalled win10 and now it doesn't recognize it anymore: ----> Unknown USB device...
  9. equinox

Erorr in RF 9.5

I get this error: any solution?
  10. equinox

Turbine Fox Glider_AV

Hi, I loaded the model, but I can't get it started. How do I get it started?
Back