Recent content by esherman

1. E

DX7 in Trainer mode

I don't think it needs to be set to trainer mode. You just need to plug it in and start flying!
  2. E

DX7 in Trainer mode

The only thing I can recommend is to double-check the connections of the link cord and make sure that the DX7 is turned on. If RF does not recogonize it within about one or two minutes, i would try another Tx to see if the link port on the back of the Interlink still works. If it doesn't work...
  3. E

JR 7202/ spektrum dx-7 channel mapping HELP PLEASE

No, you can't join in a multiplayer session if the host does not have the new beta. However, after it is a public update, a majority of people will have .041 and you will be able to use multiplayer with more and more people. Other than the multiplayer issue, I think the beta is much better...
  4. E

JR 7202/ spektrum dx-7 channel mapping HELP PLEASE

What version of RF do you have? I have .041 or whatever the new beta is and my DX7 works fine with that (after I change the channel mapping once, but that's all). If you are already on the new beta, or still have the problem after upgrading, you might want to call tech support...
  5. E

Who can tell me more in detail about

At least this one is somewhat comprehendable and doesn't stray off onto "strange" topics!
  6. E

interesting multiplayer issue

Same Here! Sometimes I experience the exact same problem, but only with specific rooms, for example, I had that issue with the Slope Soaring Combat Contest about a month ago, but it worked fine for all the other rooms being hosted at the time, except for one other one (I forget what it was...
  7. E

Failure to send player information packet

I think this means that the host is not connected to the multiplayer server correctly. I know that people said that they got that message when trying to connect to me through multiplayer before I set up the port forwarding on my router (I am hosting through a router, so I need port forwarding...
  8. E

Wright Bros. Airplane

It comes standard with G3 and G3.5 so it should show up as the first aircraft under the "Select Aircraft" menu.
  9. E

F-18 & B2 JETS

The F-14 was already made by Inky00.
  10. E

Realflight G3.5 Slope combat contest!

I think I can make it, so count me in! I tried joining the practice session today and there was a considerable lag and there were only two people there and within one minute, it said that they had left the session and it sent me to my previous field. It may be my internet connection, but I...
  11. E

heli orientaion training

Unfortunately, you can't change the heli used in training right now. There have been some complaints about this here on the forums and I think it would be a good thing for KE to put in future updates, but again, that is just my opinion.
  12. E

How do I increase my RAM?

RAM (Random Access Memory) is a physical stick(s) of memory that is inside your computer. In order to get more, you have to buy it. Beware that there are multiple types of RAM, and some will not be compatable with specific computers. To determine what type of RAM you have, go to this site...
  13. E

KE Site Slow?

Yes I have been noticing that some times, the site is very slow, but sometimes, it runs at normal speed. I think they are having server problems .
  14. E

Mulitplayer Problems

I finally got it to work with the loopback adapter! :D All I had to do was tell the loopback adapter the DNS server, and it works fine!
  15. E

Mulitplayer Problems

It Works!!! I finally had an opportunity to hook up my computer directly to my cable modem (w/ a crossover cable) and it worked! Now, I am wondering why it does not work through the router and the loopback adapter.
Back