Recent content by EvilC57

1. E

RF 9.5 Opening Only from Launcher

That's fixed it for most of the time thanks flightengr. Don't know why I didn't think of that myself. It's still a bit flaky, and for some reason only works on the second attempt at clicking the tile, but it's acceptable.
  2. E

RF 9.5 Opening Only from Launcher

I'm running RF9.5.038 which used to start straight from the RealFlight 9.5 tile button in the Windows 10 Start Menu. However, recently it's started opening only from the RF9.5 Launcher. Any ideas please?
  3. E

Faulty InterLink DX USB Tx

It seems strange that the SPMRFTX1C whould have an older USB chipest from that in the original SPMRFTX1 I bought around 2 years ago. The SPMRFTX1 didn't have any issue connecting straight to my PC. I would expect the 'C' suffix on the end of the model number to denote a later issue, with (if...
  4. E

Update: I've tried flightengr's solution with a powered USB hub this morning, and it works! So thanks for that flightengr (y). It still seems strange that this should be the case, but never mind, I'm back in the (simulated) air.
  5. E

Hmm. OK thanks for that flightengr. I’ll try a hub, I think I have one somewhere. All seems very odd to me.
  6. E

...Replacement DX controller received today from Logic RC. They agreed there was an issue with the rudder trim control circuitry, and have sent me a replacement DX under warranty. Unfortunately the replacement doesn't work. When I first connected it, my PC wanted to install USB drivers, which...
  7. E

Watch this space…
  8. E

Almost instant response from Logic RC. They'll have a look at the DX for me :)
  9. E

The Radio Gadget just confirms that the rudder trim is stuck hard to the left. Pressing the right rudder trim produces beeps (via the PC sound card), but no movement of the rudder trim as indicated by the gadget. As mentioned in my OP, pressing the left rudder trim has no effect either on the...
  10. E

I have an InterLink DX USB transmitter which seems to have developed a hardware fault. The rudder trim tabs no longer work properly, leaving all models with an annoying LH rudder offset. The rudder LH trim switch doesn’t do anything, and the rudder RH trim switch generates virtual beeps (via...
Back