Recent content by -Fenrir-

1. -Fenrir-

French Tiger HAP_CS

This is definately my best colorscheme so far. I've finally moved on from simply colorfilling it all. The Tiger HAP is the French Army (L'Armee De Terra)'s variant of the famed Tiger Attack Helicopter. This is the basic paintjob of the HAP, designed to camoflauge it well in most...
  2. -Fenrir-

French Tiger HAP_CS

-Fenrir- submitted a new upload: French Tiger HAP_CS View the Swap Page
  3. -Fenrir-

Marina Militare Vought A-7D_CS

This is my version of an Italian Marina Militare fighter jet, which I'm using the Vought V-7D to represent. This is only my second colorscheme, so I know it sucks, just tell me what you liked, or disliked about it, and I'll see if I can improve for my next colorscheme.
  4. -Fenrir-

Marina Militare Vought A-7D_CS

-Fenrir- submitted a new upload: Marina Militare Vought A-7D_CS View the Swap Page
  5. -Fenrir-

Saab J-21R Swedish Air Force Northern Camoflauge_CS

This is a common Swedish camo for their aircraft. It is a very dark blue, with a blue-grey underbelly. This is my first colorsceme, so don't bash too hard.
  6. -Fenrir-

Saab J-21R Swedish Air Force Northern Camoflauge_CS

-Fenrir- submitted a new upload: Saab J-21R Swedish Air Force Northern Camoflauge_CS View the Swap Page
  7. -Fenrir-

Request a color scheme for G4.5 or G5

:( I thought it looked cool... I liked the black and white, and the tie-dyed went with the time period these were in service... :(
  8. -Fenrir-

F-104 Starfighter (Rudder)_AV

I noticed while flying my F-104, that it lacked any sort of rudder. Well, I haven't actually looked into it, but I figured the real F-104 had some sort of rudder, so, even though you can't see it, here it is. This is an F-104 with a realistic rudder.
  9. -Fenrir-

F-104 Starfighter (Rudder)_AV

-Fenrir- submitted a new upload: F-104 Starfighter (Rudder)_AV View the Swap Page
  10. -Fenrir-

Hey, found something interesting. It'd be for the F-104 which you can find on the Swap Pages. It's a lot of pictures, but that's every possible view. :o I haven't looked at the RF F-104 lately, but if it doesn't have something that this aircraft does, it should be easy enough to...
  11. -Fenrir-

Hmm, not sure if I can find any more camo... Oh well, I found a different colorsceme that minus the U.S. markings, is a lot like the Argentine Navy's A-4. Maybe later I'll dig up some cool colorscemes for different aircraft.
  12. -Fenrir-

How to tell if swap planes are originals not someone's tweaks

You keep bashing people who don't take a long time to get things right... I spent all of maybe ten minutes to fix the A-10 to make it as close to scale as the game would allow.
  13. -Fenrir-

Looks cool. I downloaded it, and can't wait to check it out in flight. Now, you think you could do my idea? :o
  14. -Fenrir-

How about a Argentinian Air Force colorsceme for the A-4 Skyhawk? I know it isn't much, nothing real special, nothing real sick looking, but it'd be a nice tribute to the Argentinian Air Force (so would a new A-4AR Fightinhawk :p). Maybe later I'll look for some cooler colorscemes...
  15. -Fenrir-

A-10 Scaled_AV

This is my Two-Cents on what I think (know) the A-10 should perform like. Generally, I just made it less maneuverable. The roll, yaw, and pitch are all a little slower. I also made it slightly slower since the real A-10 is only a subsonic jet, and increased the spool-up time.
Back