Recent content by Feroz

1. F

G5

Hi how to unregister realflight G5.5?? Regards.
  2. F

Day Time

Thanks Ryan
  3. F

Day Time

Hi All can we change time of day in 3d and photofields of realflight G5.5?? Regards
  4. F

realflight G5 Training

Thanks a lot Ryan
  5. F

rush hour

Hi All what is most busy time (according to New York) when maximum player are available in multiplayer mode. Regards.
  6. F

realflight G5 Training

Hi All I am using realflight G5.5. i want to ask that can i use different airplanes in hover training instead of Yak 3d ? ? ? Regards.
  7. F

realflight G5 installation

i install realflight G5 on my laptop and activate and register online. i want to install it on my pc as well. Is it necessary to register online again? regards.
  8. F

help Rrealflight G5.5

i am using Realflight G5.5.0.34. i import an airport (Island Ap) from swap pages, but when i use this airport some objetcs like rings in the air , etc are not found. any idea about this problem. regards.
  9. F

Realflight 7 upgrade

will Realflight 7 upgrade work with Realflight G3. actually i am going to purchase Realflight G3 and may be upgrade in the future. plz help.
  10. F

RFG3 purchase

i am going to buy RFG3. my question is that can i upgrade RFG3 to G6 and its interlink controller plus will work RFG6 and can i play combat events with this controller etc. regards
  11. F

interlink controller

Can we use interlink controller comes with realflight G4 with RF G5,G6 & G6.5 ?
  12. F

jet plane shaking

why in chase mode l-39 and often jets little bit shaking or swinging and it looks unreal ? how to fix.
  13. F

help

i am using realflight G4.5 i want to ask two questions 1- how can i switch between different aircraft spawns 2- in training mode airplane hovering, landing training and heli hovering is gray and not working.what can i do plz help.
Back