Recent content by Flare

1. Flare

Camera not tracking plane w/triple monitors

Keep ground in view mode will keep the horizon in the view even if the aircraft is going off the screen. Try using a different zoom mode and using the black switch on the controller to get a glimpse of the ground.
  2. Flare

Realflight 6 Screenshots Thread

Another lovely day above the water!
  3. Flare

how to hide the menu bar, full screen in windows 8?

Go to the Simulation menu and click on show title bar.
  4. Flare

Too many heli's!

You can press ctrl/cmd + F to open search, start to type in the name of what aircraft you want, and it should appear on the list.
  5. Flare

RF 5.5 Aircraft Editor Data saving to file.

Save the aircraft that you made changes to? I'm not sure I understand.
  6. Flare

Request Aircraft here

Realflight is only made for Air vehicles. You are better off getting a driving sim. If you would rather use Realflight I will try making one, but I am not too good at modeling.;) P.S. is it okay if I post it for version 6.5? I don't have G5 or G4.
  7. Flare

How do I delete my Airport

What about F10?
  8. Flare

Zoom functions don't work

Try pressing Z once or twice when you enter realflight. This changes the zoom mode. You can't zoom in or out in "Keep ground in view" mode.
  9. Flare

64 bit support?

It works fine here too.
  10. Flare

Music when I fly at Joes Garage

There is a sound emitter positioned where the radio is. You could edit the airport and delete the emitter, but you will need to save it as a different airport.
  11. Flare

Poly limit increase for custom models

Are you planning to make KEMax 2013 and/or 2014 in 64-bit? :D
  12. Flare

Creating 3-D Airports in RF 7

The edges of the texture that a projected object use MUST be transparent. In 3ds Max the material must also be named ~ALPHA or ~CANOPY KE really needs to work on this.
  13. Flare

My brother enabled water at that map for his AP and raised the water a bit. It creates a strip of land in the center. Edit: The flatlands and photofield maps are 100% flat.
  14. Flare

RF7: Radio interface has some latency

You can right click on Software Radio, go to Add >, and click Output Channel.
  15. Flare

If you want any custom runways Fun2av8RC, I'll make them for you too. I found a way to also make 'ground' patterns in GIMP.
Back