Recent content by flemdogmillion

1. flemdogmillion

RF9 Crashing: Debug Results

Had to reset RF9 to defaults, update Blender, and install NVIDIA's fancy content creation driver. Now things all work again. Thank you all.
  2. flemdogmillion

It's not bad RAM, it's Blender, and it's also the video drivers- Blender uses fancy drivers for rendering. I'll try zonking the drivers back to normal, it may take some regedits and a ton of reading up.
  3. flemdogmillion

Gonna bump this thread, since I haven't been able to use RF9 for almost three months now.
  4. flemdogmillion

Noob with Some Questions

I just have a set model just for RF, with all channels direct at 150. Software mixing is your friend, if you don't like how it's done, just use the model editor to adjust it.
  5. flemdogmillion

Quick Update: In debugging, I zonked the program into sending a report to Knife Edge (I think).
  6. flemdogmillion

Looks like a heap corruption. Worked yesterday, and the biggest suspected cause is installing Blender 2.81 (I use it to design aircraft). Sat Dec 21 2019 21:21:55.628 - //============================================================================================== Sat Dec 21 2019 21:21:55.628...
  7. flemdogmillion

jackknifev5_EA

This is a test of a real life design based on the Jack Knife model found here on the Swap Pages. I always liked how that plane handled, enough that I was willing to solve its twisting problem. A couple design features and it seems good to go- but I had to test it before I dumped all the money on...
  8. flemdogmillion

jackknifev5_EA

flemdogmillion submitted a new upload: jackknifev5_EA View the Swap Page
  9. flemdogmillion

Custom propeller basic tutorial

Hey, question: How do I import a new propeller's performance data or pitch model?
  10. flemdogmillion

Blarg_Starfighter_150_AV

150% scale, new power system, a redesign after learning lessons flying the original IRL.
  11. flemdogmillion

Blarg_Starfighter_150_AV

flemdogmillion submitted a new upload: Blarg_Starfighter_150_AV View the Swap Page
  12. flemdogmillion

HoverShipRF8_EA

This is the Hovership used in Ratchet: Deadlocked (or Gladiator), a game released in 2005 for the PlayStation 2. I configured it to fly with some difficulty, having to add winglets in the physics to ease the effects of the massive anhedral wings. Files to generate plans can be prepared and...
  13. flemdogmillion

HoverShipRF8_EA

flemdogmillion submitted a new upload: HoverShipRF8_EA View the Swap Page
  14. flemdogmillion

Blarg_Starfighter_EA

This is the Blarg Starfighter from the original Ratchet and Clank game, which was released in 2002. For something never intended to take flight, it seems to fly very well as a twin pseudo-EDF with differential thrust. It uses two 1106 size mini quad motors, and appropriate 2-2.5" props, running...
  15. flemdogmillion

Blarg_Starfighter_EA

flemdogmillion submitted a new upload: Blarg_Starfighter_EA View the Swap Page
Back