Recent content by flmman

1. F

A-4M 2Tanks_EA - A-4M author

I forgot to mention that I didn't create the newly uploaded A-4M Skyhawk. It was created by ViennaLex76. He's an incredible designer. I hope that someone can suggest how to make it flyable in G9.5.
  2. F

A-4M 2Tanks_EA

flmman updated A-4M 2Tanks_EA with a new update entry: A-4M author Read the rest of this update entry...
  3. F

A-4M 2Tanks_EA

flmman submitted a new upload: A-4M 2Tanks_EA View the Swap Page
  4. F

A-4M 2Tanks_EA

This is a beautiful custom A-4 Skyhawk for G4.5. Can someone adapt this model for G9.5? It will get a lot of downloads! It was originally created by the amazing ViennaLex76.
  5. F

P-51 Mustang 150_AV

Bigger scale and real Merlin engine sound.
  6. F

P-51 Mustang 150_AV

flmman submitted a new upload: P-51 Mustang 150_AV View the Swap Page
  7. F

F-14 Tomcat 150_AV

Tomcat engine noise added. If you hold the brakes and add full throttle the afterburners rumble. Also, some changes to switch assignments.
  8. F

F-14 Tomcat 150_AV

flmman submitted a new upload: F-14 Tomcat 150_AV View the Swap Page
  9. F

T-45_CS

The T-45 Goshawk is a highly modified version of the BAE Hawk land-based training jet aircraft. Manufactured by McDonnell Douglas (now Boeing) and British Aerospace (now BAE Systems), the T-45 is used by the United States Navy as an aircraft carrier-capable trainer.
  10. F

T-45_CS

flmman submitted a new upload: T-45_CS View the Swap Page
  11. F

P-3 Orion VP-92_CS

The VP-92 Patrol Squadron was formed in 1970 at South Weymouth Naval Air Station. The squadron was disestablished in 2007. Not much added work but I liked the squadron insignia.
  12. F

P-3 Orion VP-92_CS

flmman submitted a new upload: P-3 Orion VP-92_CS View the Swap Page
  13. F

P-3 Orion VP-92_CS - Images

Images
  14. F

P-3 Orion VP-92_CS

flmman updated P-3 Orion VP-92_CS with a new update entry: Images Read the rest of this update entry...
  15. F

Airbus 2 A380_AV

Re-visiting the fantastic Airbus. I tried to emulate the flight control systems of a large jet. I also moved the CG aft some. -Spoiler assisted roll control(locked out flaps up) -Flying STAB for better takeoff pitch rotation(locked flaps up) -Nosewheel steering on/off CH8(use rudder only...
Back