Recent content by fluxnstuff

1. F

visionaire_doppelganger_paint_CS

Here is the paint scheme file for the VisionAire Doppelganger v2
  2. F

fluxnstuff submitted a new upload: visionaire_doppelganger_paint_CS View the Swap Page
  3. F

fluxnstuff updated visionaire_doppelganger_paint_CS with a new update entry: Images Read the rest of this update entry...
  4. F

VisionAire Doppelganger_AV

this is 'version 2' of my 2013 ParkZone VisionAire. i own a real VisionAire and this flys very realistically. my 'VisionAire Doppelganger' varient is loosely based on the MultiPlex Acro Master, but i have increased the weight and reworked all the dimensions and airfoils to match the real...
  5. F

fluxnstuff submitted a new upload: VisionAire Doppelganger_AV View the Swap Page
  6. F

VisionAire Doppelganger_AV - Images

Images
  7. F

fluxnstuff updated VisionAire Doppelganger_AV with a new update entry: Images Read the rest of this update entry...
  8. F

VisionAire: exporting for backwards compatiablity

no, you're not obtuse... the same way the RAA is not obtuse. the same way DRM is not obtuse. UGC (User Generated Content) in the public domain comes with the implicit understanding that derivative works will be created. I also comes with the implicit understanding that the derivative work gives...
  9. F

sorry for the attitude, but seriously, i lucked out. it is pure miracle i got the texture to load at all...
  10. F

if i knew what you were talking about i would. but i am lucky i got this one to export. this is not about form, i have no clue how it is "done" i just hacked it together and renamed it. i give clear credit to the original model in my post. if you want to rework it for me, i will be happy to...
  11. F

Hi everyone. I just hacked together really nice flying version of the ParkZone VisionAire, flys just like my real one. https://forums.realflight.com/index.php?resources/18377 my question is, how do i export it from 6.5 (my version) to make it compatible with older version, say 5.5. it is a...
Back