Recent content by FlyGuy3D

1. F

Yak-54 (With Streamers_AV

Yak-54 with sweet streamers
  2. F

Yak-54 (With Streamers_AV

FlyGuy3D submitted a new upload: Yak-54 (With Streamers_AV View the Swap Page
  3. F

ParkZone SU-31_AV

My attempt at the parkzone sukhoi su-31 - it flies ok, will NOT hover..... ive worked at this lil bugger for 2 days to make it better, but everything i do to it is a step backwards haha!
  4. F

ParkZone SU-31_AV

FlyGuy3D submitted a new upload: ParkZone SU-31_AV View the Swap Page
  5. F

Dazzler 100_AV

A dazzler that i made, 3d's good
  6. F

Dazzler 100_AV

FlyGuy3D submitted a new upload: Dazzler 100_AV View the Swap Page
  7. F

Twist 60_AV

This is my AV of the Twist 60. The plane is directly proportional in weight to my own plane, same motor and prop (SuperTigre .75 & 14x4 APC prop) with the exception that I had to double the prop pitch on the sim. model to get it airborne. Flies exactly like the real model. Enjoy!!!
  8. F

Twist 60_AV

FlyGuy3D submitted a new upload: Twist 60_AV View the Swap Page
  9. F

Pitts Python_AV

This is my shot at the Aeroworks 50cc python. It is sized accuratly, and powered by a DA85 accompanied by a 22x12 menz prop. Probably the best flying plane I've made yet...
  10. F

Pitts Python_AV

FlyGuy3D submitted a new upload: Pitts Python_AV View the Swap Page
  11. F

Giant AT-6 Texan_AV

This is a model variant that i decided to create after seeing the newly built AT-6 (that belongs to a fellow club member) after it the family SUV due to failure to raise an antenna. Fortunatly, he has recently purchaced a Futaba 2.4gHz... His model is somewhere around 90+ inch wingspan, and this...
  12. F

Giant AT-6 Texan_AV

FlyGuy3D submitted a new upload: Giant AT-6 Texan_AV View the Swap Page
  13. F

3rd Scale Stearman_AV

This plane is a B.E.A.S.T (Big Exellent Acting Stearman Thingy). Flies OK. Landings must be flown in
  14. F

3rd Scale Stearman_AV

FlyGuy3D submitted a new upload: 3rd Scale Stearman_AV View the Swap Page
  15. F

Great Planes Yak 54_AV

This is a very remarkable flying Yak-54, it can do anything in the way od 3D, torque rolling is a little bit tough, but overall an exellent flying plane
Back