Recent content by Flying16150

1. F

My G4.5 is messing up. Why?

Ive been useing the G 4.5 on a new H P quad Core system , was working fine up to now , when I start it up it works awesome for the first 8 minits then it starts getting choppy for some reason, can you help me with this , I have confirmed it is not the system and that the system is working fine...
  2. F

Can Anyone Help Me with a CS

Hi I have several picttures of a full scale Ultimate that Ive patterned my Ultimate that I fly, Im wondering if anyone can either do a CS file for me or tell me how to do it.
  3. F

Any Help needed

I have the realflight g4.5 ive loaded it on my desktop and its working fine but when i loaded it on my lap top it installed right but when I go to use it it gives me the folowing error message error:D3DERR_INVALIDCALL FILE.\DXEFFECT.CPP LINE836 can anyone help me here
  4. F

Help if possible

Thank you Thanks for the imput, I didnt realize there was that much clutter And I guess I just added to it . sorry guys
  5. F

Help if possible

I would still like to know what makes you so specail that you can call someones elses threads trash , your no better or worse than anyone else here. its just your mentality I guess, maybe before you air your personal opinions you should have a little forthought before doing so , guess your...
  6. F

Help if possible

It wasnt his picture showing me the aircraft resizing menue on G4.5 that I didnt understand its his comment about my threads I didnt like , and his round about way of being a ******* didnt set real well with me either, who is his to call my threads Trash , what makes him so rightchess that it...
  7. F

Help if possible

Dam forgive me I am sorry that you considered my cry for help Trash , But then again I guess your just born a know it all , some of us arnt that lucky thanks for your help you know what guys it isnt the cost of this hobby that keeps new comers from getting into it , its the smart asses...
  8. F

Help if possible

Sorry Didnt mean to step on your toes Was told I started the topic under the wrong heading , so I was only trying to open it in the right one , while you may know what your talking about I for one havent a clue where to find that tutorial is it on this site or another . again I apologize but...
  9. F

Help if possible

Can anyone tell me how to size up the ultimate that comes with the g4 to a the great plains unltimat(43cc version) someone told me about a tutorial but didnt metion where I could find it.
  10. F

Can Anyone Tell Me

where can I find that tutorial at?
  11. F

Can Anyone Tell Me

I have the G4 version , where can I find that info about resizeing aircraft at?
  12. F

Too expensive!

Not Exen A 2nd thought I myself returned to the hobby after a ten year absence, the first thing I purchased was the g 4.5 , I didnt give its price a 2nd thought. when you compare it to the price of a aircraft going in the dirt. And it did save my plane the other day , I was flying My Great...
  13. F

Can Anyone Tell Me

Was just wondering if Knife edge and great plains made this sim , why is it I cant find the great plains ultimate (the 43cc version) and does anyone know where I can get it , it would be nice to be able to practice with the planes I really do fly
Back