Recent content by FokkerD21

1. F

Help

Wel I got most of the models working some are great some are resanabole and some are poor or made just fore fun but to my suprice there are some models that fly more realistic than the original decine fore exsample the original P51 mustang in realflicht is inposible to overpull in landing...
  2. F

Help

thanks I wil look in to it its a big list fore nouw
  3. F

Lost interlink controller

as I say I have tried it out no problems at al but its the desition of seabrook I am not sending it have way around the world that would be grazy ecspensive so he would be better of buying a new set but if he has the tjance to pick it up here in Holland I think we gould make a nice gester
  4. F

Help

I have got an email of the support and now I know houw support thanks but now some models do not work it seems I do not have the original model on with it is based like the 100 and the 50 spitfire I realy want to fly those models so i need to know what i eed to get to be abole to do so
  5. F

Wel I have them both and they are ecsactly the same only a diferent number I have tested the old controller and no problems everything works the same but jou do need to mail tegnical support to tel them jou have a new controller with a diferent serial number so they can adapt that as long...
  6. F

Help

Hello wel first this I AM NEW here so pleece forgive my ignorance ant then this I AM FROM HOLLAND so please fogive my very bad typing I am an actual model pilot jucing the flicht sim as an exstra to keep the feeling up this is becose if fly large models like a 1/4 spitfire but now this...
  7. F

lost interlink wel I do not know about other ecsperiances but I could juce my g3,5 interlink controller on my newer g5.5 ofcorse also complete with interlink controller they are the same now I have one on sare since I lost the g3,5 program cd wen moving so if jou are ever flying to Holland...
Back