Recent content by FredWags

1. FredWags

Radiomaster TX16S

mine was the program itself started screwing up by being slow to react. also with EdgeTX the TX16S would react very slow to my touch.
  2. FredWags

Radiomaster TX16S

I use OpenTX 2.3.15 I believe and Black Pearl on EdgeTX. I also noticed on Edge my radio selects things much slower.
  3. FredWags

Radiomaster TX16S

I figured out that it was because I was running EdgeTX. I switched back to OpenTX and the transmitter worked just fine on RealFlight Evolution.
  4. FredWags

Radiomaster TX16S

I used it on 9.5S and it worked okay. I never had it glitch and lock up the game. I realize not every switch will work. I had a profile to fly my UMX turbo Timber and another to fly the Trogan T28.
  5. FredWags

Radiomaster TX16S

I tried to set up a model on my TX16S and the calabrate it and save as a new Radio with the Blank Radio Model, but the program kept locking and not responding to my mouse clicks. I had to delete my new radio. any thoughts? it works okay in 9.5S however some togle switches won't recognize in...
  6. FredWags

Evolution unexpected error

Ryan this is what you asked for I have Intel(R) core(TM) i7-4770 CPU @3.40GH 16GB Ram My Video card is NVIDIA GeForce GT 625 Realtek High definition Audio The only USB ports I can get the controller to work on and be recognized is on my Seagate 8 Terabyte external hard drive with two USB ports...
  7. FredWags

TX16s with USB connection as controller

I was wondering how to set up a model in the TX16S for use on RF 9.5 and this may have answered it. However by changing things in device manager will this inadvertently affect it respond In AccuRC 2? My reason for asking is because my TX16S is my real life controller and I want it to help me...
  8. FredWags

Radiomaster TX16S question

I have been trying to set up my TX16S as joystick however when I try to set up my switches according to my model the switches will not register. How do I get the software to recognize all my channels correctly and see my switches when I flip them. Also when I register flaps it changes my elevator.
  9. FredWags

SAB Goblin 700 won’t run

I can fly and crash in both successfully. Lol I can hover okay in all directions and can fly basic circles and occasionally get a good inverted hover, but usually over do negative pitch so it heads up too high once flipped. Not really able to do much 3D. I am too frightened in real life to try...
  10. FredWags

SAB Goblin 700 won’t run

Works perfectly. Thanks. Now if anyone could make a Kraken 580 I would fly the snot out of it.
  11. FredWags

SAB Goblin 700 won’t run

Okay the switch A was set to Throttle hold.
  12. FredWags

SAB Goblin 700 won’t run

I downloaded the SAB Goblin 700 CENA and it loaded however it doesn’t throttle up. The pitch moves the blades but the motor doesn’t run. I loaded both the required SAB and the newer color schemes. Am I missing something?
Back