Recent content by Freeskiken

1. F

How do you Design & Build Helicopters ? New Helicopters ?

Hi How come there are no new helicopters models ? Like Soxos Strike 7.1, XL Power Specter 700, Diabolo 600, SAB Kraken 700, 580 etc. Is there any tutorials on how to design and build helicopters ? Thank you Ken
  2. F

Realflight 8 sound quit.

WOW !!!!!!!!! Success !!!!! I found this entry on a Steam Discussion forum. It is from TacticalBacon00. Thank you !!!! Once I disabled Sonic Studio from the start up menu....Realflight works!!!! I don't know what changed in my setup for this to start happening in the first place but I am...
  3. F

Realflight 8 sound quit.

Ok I will try that. Thank you
  4. F

Realflight 8 sound quit.

But the game will not load. I have already tried uninstalling the Realtek High Definition Audio driver and reinstalling it. But still the same result.
  5. F

Realflight 8 sound quit.

Then I get this message. “Error creating sound manager. There was a error with your driver or you have no sound device installed.”
  6. F

Realflight 8 sound quit.

This is on message I get “Error initializing sound system. Sound card does not support the minimum features needed for this sound system. (16 bit stereo output)”
  7. F

Realflight 8 sound quit.

Thank you. When I first got the computer a few months ago I installed Realfight, 4.5 all the way to 7.5 . They all worked fine. I bought and installed 8 . And again it worked. Even now I have sound on everything except Realflight. I totally uninstalled it again last night. I am going to try...
  8. F

Realflight 8 sound quit.

Realflight 8 sound quit. Program won’t run. Hi, I had Realfight 7.5 and 8 working fine for quite awhile. Then the sound quit but the game would still load. Now the game will not run. Sound works on everything else, spotify, you tube etc. I have a new ASUS ROG laptop on Windows 10.
Back