Recent content by frjeff

1. F

Piper Cherokee 180_EA

I’m pretty new to this so need some help. Downloaded this model and imported into RealFlight 9. It flys, but - 1) Model is way oversized (2X) as compared to other models of same wingspan 2) Engine is always running even with gimbal fully off 3) Model flys very slowly (even at full throttle)...
  2. F

Piper Cherokee 180_EA

I do not see where to download? Help please.
  3. F

Request Aircraft Here!

Maule M7 please
  4. F

eFlight Commander 1.4

New here so it may be me, but do not find the above model in my Real Flight 9 nor in the Swap Pages here. Am I missing it somehow? Thanks, Jeff
  5. F

Real Flight 9 - Dual Rates?

I’ll try that. Thanks.
  6. F

Spektrum DX6e

Thanks!!
  7. F

Thanks, I believe that works. It is a three way switch and seems a bit slowest/shortest throw on the #2 position. I’ll have to play with it a bit to actually figure out which number is high, medium, slow.
  8. F

I am an old (77) newbie to RC and starting on the sim, flying the Apprentice S 15e. I have moved to the advanced/experienced mode and am landing safely 50%-60% of the time. Control surface throw rates seem to be my nemesis. Is it possible to set up dual rates on the controller (Spekrum InterLink...
  9. F

Spektrum DX6e

Will the DX6e work with RealFlight 9 (dogle)?
  10. F

When to Turn Final (Perception Problem)

All replies appreciated. I just finished some time on the RF9 sim trying the tips. Man, what a difference! Feeling like I may be making progress. Still, too much over-controlling and correcting, but getting better at light touch on the gimbles. I also have been going too far on the downwind leg...
  11. F

Excellent tips! Thanks for taking the time to reply. I’ll work on that today (on sim).
  12. F

Just tried that a few times and it seemed to help. Thanks.
  13. F

New to RF9, flying in Intermediate Mode. Seem to be making my base to final turn early continually, leaving me off the runway forcing significant adjustments. Obviously do not have the cockpit visuals as when I was flying a real Cherokee 180. Any tricks I’m missing, or is it just more practice...
  14. F

New User Question

Thank you. I’ll take a look at what the setup is on the plane I’m flying.
  15. F

New User Question

Is there any diagram somewhere that would tell me the actual default function of every switch and button on the Spektrum InterLink DX controller. The manual only shows numbers and letters. Need help please. My gratitude.
Back