Recent content by Full Throttle

1. Full Throttle

8 minutes @ Full Throttle_RC

How long can you keep it up? Grab yourself a coffee, sit back in a comfy chair and check out a little P-51 aerobatics, Full Throttle style. My latest entry for the Full Throttle Challenge. I would like to dedicate this one to my good friend "HAWK" One of the first people I met here on...
  2. Full Throttle

Full Throttle submitted a new upload: 8 minutes @ Full Throttle_RC View the Swap Page
  3. Full Throttle

8 minutes @ Full Throttle_RC - Images

Images
  4. Full Throttle

Full Throttle updated 8 minutes @ Full Throttle_RC with a new update entry: Images Read the rest of this update entry...
  5. Full Throttle

Full Throttles Aircraft Carriers Extreme Edition_AP

** EPIC FAILURE ** I had tried to pass on to you the edited version of this AP, the one with no bombs... I have since realized that you got another copy of the original. Fail. Hey, $h!t happens ;) This version is the one with no bombs and should run a lot smoother in online combat...
  6. Full Throttle

Full Throttles Aircraft Carriers Extreme Edition_AP

Full Throttle submitted a new upload: Full Throttles Aircraft Carriers Extreme Edition_AP View the Swap Page
  7. Full Throttle

P-51 aerobatics, Full Throttle style_RC

One from my archives, I thought I might share. Set in Apocalypse, do enjoy. F3 chase view. F2 puke view. It is my hope that by witnessing this level of flying, you might become inspired as I was by watching others, and that you may strive to find yourself in amongst the very best of the...
  8. Full Throttle

Full Throttle submitted a new upload: P-51 aerobatics, Full Throttle style_RC View the Swap Page
  9. Full Throttle

Full Throttle updated P-51 aerobatics, Full Throttle style_RC with a new update entry: Images Read the rest of this update entry...
  10. Full Throttle

Multiplayer Not Working!!!

Moday morning, server still down...
  11. Full Throttle

Full Throttle Heli_RC

I have dabbled a little bit with the helis. I have the Heli-Max Axe 400 A few successful real life RC flights, due entirely to the Realflight Sim. I maidened and flew my first twenty flights with no buddy box or assistance what so ever. How 'bout that! I even have video to prove it...
  12. Full Throttle

Full Throttle Heli_RC

Full Throttle submitted a new upload: Full Throttle Heli_RC View the Swap Page
  13. Full Throttle

Full Throttle Heli_RC - Images

Images
  14. Full Throttle

Full Throttle Heli_RC

Full Throttle updated Full Throttle Heli_RC with a new update entry: Images Read the rest of this update entry...
Back