Recent content by Garret H

1. Garret H

Extra330S OC - v2_AV

Here is my variant of the Extra 330S OC originally uploaded by Ricky Delten and updated by Seth Arnold. I corrected a few minor items; mainly, I moved the CG back, which in my opinion, greatly improves the performance!
  2. Garret H

Extra330S OC - v2_AV

Garret H submitted a new upload: Extra330S OC - v2_AV View the Swap Page
  3. Garret H

Extra330S OC - v2_AV - Images

Images
  4. Garret H

Extra330S OC - v2_AV

Garret H updated Extra330S OC - v2_AV with a new update entry: Images Read the rest of this update entry...
  5. Garret H

E-Flite Mini Edge 540 EDIT_AV

Sorry, just noticed that I named the file the same as the previous AV. So, here it is with a different name. Sorry! Here is my edited version of the E-Flite Mini Edge 540 with E-Flite Park 480 motor. I changed the weight to be scale to the real model, modified the flight characteristics...
  6. Garret H

Garret H submitted a new upload: E-Flite Mini Edge 540 EDIT_AV View the Swap Page
  7. Garret H

E-Flite Mini Edge 540 EDIT_AV - Images

Images
  8. Garret H

Garret H updated E-Flite Mini Edge 540 EDIT_AV with a new update entry: Images Read the rest of this update entry...
  9. Garret H

Boeing 747 American_CS

Here is an American Airlines scheme for the 747. Enjoy!
  10. Garret H

Boeing 747 American_CS

Garret H submitted a new upload: Boeing 747 American_CS View the Swap Page
  11. Garret H

Boeing 747 American_CS - Images

Images
  12. Garret H

Boeing 747 American_CS

Garret H updated Boeing 747 American_CS with a new update entry: Images Read the rest of this update entry...
  13. Garret H

Boeing 747 Frontier_CS

Here is a Frontier scheme for the 747. Although Frontier does not operate 747's, please have pity on "Jack" the rabbit! Note: Just as on my United Airlines scheme, the "Frontier" is reversed on one side of the airplane because of the original CS mapping.
  14. Garret H

Boeing 747 Frontier_CS

Garret H submitted a new upload: Boeing 747 Frontier_CS View the Swap Page
  15. Garret H

Boeing 747 Frontier_CS - Images

Images
Back