Recent content by GCRoberts

1. G

RealFlight 9.5S upgrade?

Ah....just noticed that 9.5S is for Steam users only.
  2. G

RealFlight 9.5S upgrade?

Just noticed that here is a RealFlight 9.5S now. I just purchased 9.5 last Summer. I haven't even researched the difference yet, but I'm wondering if 9.5S is a free upgrade from 9.5. I didn't see a way to upgrade the app, only the option to purchase the new software. Anyone have any insight...
  3. G

Camera Menu items : nose, chase & onboard are greyed out

I would agree with your answer for nose and chase, but the onboard camera seems to be very much dependent on the plane you've chosen. Unfortunately, all the planes that I've been flying don't support it. But I do see it available for many others.
  4. G

AutoLand supported when using SAFE+?

Regarding GPS, I would think that this would be extremely useful for RC planes...especially Jets. On the simulator, and I'm sure for real as well, it's very easy for your Jet to get so far out that you can't determine it's orientation visually. Wouldn't the SAFE+ feature that brings the plane...
  5. G

I can easily land the Apprentice STS, repeatedly. My interest in using AutoLanding is more related to a long term project that I have in mind.
  6. G

I'm a relatively new RealFlight 9.5 user. I've been practicing on a number of models using the simulator, but my first plane purchase will be the Apprentice STS with the two optional upgrades: (1) Landing Assign Sensor (LAS), and (2) SAFE+ GPS. When you select the Apprentice STS model in...
Back