Recent content by Gl3n44

1. Gl3n44

Issue with rudder after rotating pivot

I had it set to -90 on the Y axis on global orientation with Y being the constraint. This has to be done after every edit though.
  2. Gl3n44

I had the part selected and in edit mode. Make sure that auto smooth within normals on the data side panel is checked This should allow you to rotate the normals. This will change the visuals within blender too.
  3. Gl3n44

Thank you guys for the help! The problem was with the normals all I had to do was rotate those to be perpendicular to the part and now it looks the way it should! Anyone else with the issue in edit mode select all the faces and from the menu go to mesh--normals--rotate or you can alt+n and rotate
  4. Gl3n44

Thank you for the reply. The issue isn't so much that the pivot is incorrect, thanks to the material you guys posted way before I was able to do all of that correctly. With the pivot at the correct angle though it creates this weird visual artifact. I have looked at that thread before because I...
  5. Gl3n44

I'm very new to 3d modeling and thought I would try first with creating the dazzler for evolution. Setting up pivots worked well but I always had a problem with the rudder. When the axis of rotation was correct the rudder reflected at the same angle as the elevator essentially at 90 degrees from...
  6. Gl3n44

Extra 330SC (Breitling)_CS

Breitling scheme for the Extra without a full "T" due to limits...
  7. Gl3n44

Gl3n44 submitted a new upload: Extra 330SC (Breitling)_CS View the Swap Page
  8. Gl3n44

Extra 330SC (Breitling)_CS - Images

Images
  9. Gl3n44

Gl3n44 updated Extra 330SC (Breitling)_CS with a new update entry: Images Read the rest of this update entry...
  10. Gl3n44

Krill Extra 330SC (Ido)_CS

Ido Segev 41% Krill Extra 330SC with stickers
  11. Gl3n44

Gl3n44 submitted a new upload: Krill Extra 330SC (Ido)_CS View the Swap Page
  12. Gl3n44

Krill Extra 330SC (Ido)_CS - Images

Images
  13. Gl3n44

Gl3n44 updated Krill Extra 330SC (Ido)_CS with a new update entry: Images Read the rest of this update entry...
  14. Gl3n44

Krill Extra 330SC (Star)_CS

Craig Baverey 41% Krill Extra 330SC
  15. Gl3n44

Krill Extra 330SC (Star)_CS

Gl3n44 submitted a new upload: Krill Extra 330SC (Star)_CS View the Swap Page
Back