Recent content by Glider Pilot

1. G

Adding aero tow to a custom field

Aero Tow Question.... I recorded voice with the recording. Aero Tow works great now, but no voice. Is that normal or can I get the voice to work. If I run the recording alone without towing the voice works. Thanks again. Cowboy
  2. G

Aero Tow Problems. Ok.. Matched the name exactly as I did the airpot and it works. Thanks everso much! Now can I get a longer tow rope?
  3. G

Exact wording. Aero Tow- Ever Green.recording
  4. G

Aero tow problems again.. 1. After renaming the airport: Cowboy's Evergreen Airport. 2. After recording a flight with a decathlon (scaled up). I go to fly the RF-97 Sailplane (scaled up) and the screen says no Aero Tow available at this airport. The sailplane has a tow hook and launch...
  5. G

Another screen shot Here is a screen shot of the recording for the aero tow.
  6. G

.jpg Screen shot (Problems aero tow) Here is the attached screen shot aero town, "Cowboy's Evergreen Airport" Apprecitate your help with this. Been trying for two days straight. Tried everything.
  7. G

Aero Tow Problem Screen shot attached.
  8. G

How? Aero Tow. How do I post a screen shot? I tried to copy and paste it into here. one things after another... can't find that in the instructions either.
  9. G

Still having problems. G5.5 Aero Tow I know what red button you are talking about. I was using the tool bar under select aircraft. (same out come). 1. I took a photo field.. renamed it. i.e. Grass Flatlands and renamed it: Aero Tow Grass Flat Lands. Also did the same with Evergreen. 2...
  10. G

Aero Tow... I know about the tow hook and the various ways to make planes launch. What is the red "Button" you are talking about?
  11. G

Where is the help for all the money we spent. Still waiting on a reply for the above question.. and where are all the Knife Edge errors coming from and booting us off multi play?
  12. G

Aero Tow Problem still. Ok I did what you said above. 1. I renamed Grass Flatland Airport: Grass Flats (Aero Tow) 2. I created a recording with the Decathlon. Now it says no aero tow available at this airport. Other problems.... When I am creating an airport to zoom I cannot use the +...
  13. G

Aero Tow I have done what the instructions above say, but I choose the sailplane, i.e. the 97 and it still goes to the default tow plane (Piper Cub) even when I choose the recording. What am I missing? HELP !!! Thanks for your help.
Back