Recent content by gosford

1. G

Interlink controller Plus

I have apparently misplaced the original lead even I using the InterLink Controller I still need the original Buddy lead from the InterLink To my JR were I was using a buddy lead that I purchased seperately. RealFlight said they will send me one out free of charge here is hoping
  2. G

RF G3.5 to RF 7

Thanks every one who tried to help, I was using the Futaba plug that came with the RF but I was using the wrong lead. Apparently I have misplaced the original Futaba to JR Lead that came with RealFlight & the leads I purchased was not suit for Realflight, before I emailed RealFlight about this...
  3. G

RF G3.5 to RF 7

It use to work, but I havent used it for over 6 months, now I cant get it to work When Jr brought out the XG8 they moved right away from Spektrum and their problems Spektrum Receivers do not work with JR Tx anymore
  4. G

RF G3.5 to RF 7

I been told that RF G3.5 can be upgraded to 7 even it says from 4 My question if so does the InterLink Plus from 3.5 still work? Will the Issue of not able to get my JR XG8 Tx to link through be fix so I am able to use my own JR Tx? I wish to thank anyone who can help in advance
  5. G

Interlink controller Plus

Getting My JR XG8 to work with RealFlight 3.5 Does any one know how or what I have to do to make my JR XG8 link up to RF G3.5? The problem I notice once you plug a 3.5 plug into the back of the JR it turns on, the other end of the plug doesn't have to be plug into anything else eg. Your...
Back