Recent content by GreenBar0n

1. GreenBar0n

Slope Glider - Combat Wing

I just now realized that is the background of the front view I am trying to select verts and move Y, I thought the white area was the bounding box :o. It all makes sense now. :)
  2. GreenBar0n

Here's is what I've got so far, an almost complete 3-view: Top: Side: Front: I am having a problem with the move command on the last view, the front view. I select the top two verts of the front 3-view and move on the Y axis, the whole image shrinks and moves out of alignment. The...
  3. GreenBar0n

I don't have enough room around here for a real 8' or 14' wing, so it would be fun to have these available for RF. 8'+ : Pic of Windrider Queen Bee, looks exactly like the Bee II scaled up: http://www.windrider.com.hk/products/e_images/queenbee-box_label.jpg 14'+ : Crazy proportions...
  4. GreenBar0n

That is much better than how I was doing it, thanks for the tips guys.
  5. GreenBar0n

I have no frame of reference so far with the scaling. I'm hoping to continue Pplace's tutorial and get a feel for the environment overall as far as the scaling and how that translates to the sim. I'm not looking forward to the strange BB errors :) . If I turn off the wireframe, the top-view...
  6. GreenBar0n

Thanks a bunch guys. This stuff would be impossible for me without your help.
  7. GreenBar0n

Thanks for the heads up, so I should definitely be set to Distance 48?
  8. GreenBar0n

Thanks for the links dhk79. Has much changed regarding file structure since G5.5 came out? I'm having a great time playing around with Wings3d, I'm trying to build up the courage to draw a triangle next. Hopefully the triangle will look like a Windrider Bee II at some point. Thanks to...
  9. GreenBar0n

dhk79, do you have a link to the file structure explanation? Once I'm inside the .g3x or .rfx archive, what file am I looking for? The .rfvehicle file? I just created the two different wine glasses with Wings3d, the tutorials were fun. I really want to try to build an EA for the Windrider Bee...
  10. GreenBar0n

Much appreciated, this really helps me to see how RF works under the hood. It's been a mystery for too long. :)
  11. GreenBar0n

That is getting close to the real deal. Jeffpn, is that the Slinger physics line by line? Did you shift CG when you set it to unpowered? Thanks again, the CS and variant are great, I'm fine tuning things now.
  12. GreenBar0n

Nice job MM21! I need to figure this stuff out, it looks like fun. I will definitely be putting your CS to use. Thanks to everybody for pitching in and helping me out. EDIT: Just now saw the physics! Is this the Slinger Jeffpn? :eek:
  13. GreenBar0n

Screen by Screen? No other way? No text sheets?
  14. GreenBar0n

How then would I take the Slinger physics and apply them to the Phoenix?
  15. GreenBar0n

Sounds easier to make an EA, might take longer but it would be nice to have a wing that can be scaled from 4' to 6' and over. How about scaled to 12' like this guys':
Back