Recent content by Greg88

1. Greg88

Can't run Evolution!

Ya but I have a few important apps and that will not run with win10.
  2. Greg88

Can't run Evolution!

It wont run on my gaming PC. The dev team removed support for Win 7.
  3. Greg88

Can't run Evolution!

I thought this would a fun way to spend some time when I'm not flying my actual plane but it has been nothing a headache so far. I have a desktop machine with hardware which is more than adequate but for some unknown the devs at Realflight removed support for Win7. I suppose I will have to...
  4. Greg88

Can't run Evolution!

Thanks. This is not the answer i was hoping for. I do have a 64 bit proc and 64 bit windows. Why can't they patch this problem for people who run Win 7???
  5. Greg88

Please help! New install won't run on Steam: Error Loading DLL AppCore.dll"

I just bought Realflight Evo and after installing steam and going thru all the hassle I cannot get RF Evo to run. I get the error msg "Error Loading DLL AppCore.dll" Is there a viable solution to this problem? I was very excited to see this installed and running on my gaming PC but so...
  6. Greg88

Can't run Evolution!

I just bought Realflight Evo and after installing steam and going thru all the hassle I also cannot get RF Evo to run. I get the error msg "Error Loading DLL AppCore.dll" All of the previous msgs on this subject date back 4 months ago. Is there now a viable solution to this problem...
Back