Recent content by gregory b

1. G

Md500.

Hello All. This is for one of You Genius's who build these wonderful models. WHEN is someone going to build an MD500 for G4/G5. I have asked the creators at Real Flight if they are going to release one and I keep getting the same old answer. We are working on many things. ????????????????????? I...
  2. G

Dominion Red Checker_CS

Nothing Special.. Just a close version of My stinger canopy. Of course the canopys are differant shaped so i just as close as i could with it. It looks pretty good in the air.
  3. G

Dominion Red Checker_CS

gregory b submitted a new upload: Dominion Red Checker_CS View the Swap Page
  4. G

V2_CS

This is My trusty T-Rex 450 V2. Mine has a Scorpian HK2221-6 motor-12 tooth pinion, an Align 35amp ESC. 3-JR DS285 cyclic servos. a JR DS3400G digital tail servo. Align 11.1v 2200 MAH battery. 220mm flybar. Black wood 325 blades. HITECH Electron6 reciever.
  5. G

V2_CS

gregory b submitted a new upload: V2_CS View the Swap Page
  6. G

convert kex to other files.

I figured out how to convert G4 planes to kex files to be edited. now i guess i have to reconvert them to files my editors understand? Wings' AC3D' Adobe Photo shop for the TGA's . none of the editors knows these files. how do i get the 3D kex image into the editor.
  7. G

importing KEX files. how?

thanks. Yup' i've edited tons in G4 and ran out of things to do is why i got bored and wanted to design. i've actually built a cessna with rotations Ie-moving flaps retracts ailerond etc- in my AC3D editor and added textures from a site offering aircraft textures and edited'd them.I have a...
  8. G

importing KEX files. how?

Hello. I litterally need to know where and how to place convertors or plugins? in a nut shell' i do not know how to import planes from G4 to edit (or build) new planes. I am running windows vista and have these editing programs installed-AC3D' adobe photoshop 6.0' windows paint' Wings' and can...
  9. G

Excel energy 222_CS

based losely on a 222 i saw from a distance. just did it for fun.
  10. G

Excel energy 222_CS

gregory b submitted a new upload: Excel energy 222_CS View the Swap Page
  11. G

Bell 222 II_CS

simple tga file. just made My version of the charter I would have if I was rich!!!
  12. G

Bell 222 II_CS

gregory b submitted a new upload: Bell 222 II_CS View the Swap Page
  13. G

Bell 222 II_CS - Images

Images
  14. G

Bell 222 II_CS

gregory b updated Bell 222 II_CS with a new update entry: Images Read the rest of this update entry...
  15. G

Direct Me-IMPORT/EXPORT/CONVERT.

Little knowledge with computers. Files confuse Me. I have AC3D' blender'google sketcup all fully activated and can not figure out how to Import/export or convert files. I downloaded KEX convertor for what good that does Me. And just wondered if there is a topic(s) on how to build and...
Back