Recent content by GRM42

1. G

Techair Commander EP

Very well done Technoid, a superb job and thanks for all your work. It looks just like the real thing and flies really well.
  2. G

Techair Commander EP

Below is a picture of my actual Commander. The colour looks a pretty good match to me. I put larger wheels on mine which are more suited to the strip we use for flying and they are too big for the fairings so I've dispensed with them. I think your foam version is nice but as you say you only see...
  3. G

Techair Commander EP

I think you're right going with the blue as this is the current model but if the red is available as an option for people like me who have got the original then that would be great. It's looking really good, well done.
  4. G

Techair Commander EP

I've just put a straight edge on both wings and there is no rounding-in between the tyre and the fuselage on either wing. Hope that helps.
  5. G

Techair Commander EP

Been flying your Commander for a while this morning and it is really good. If I keep the throttle down it flies very much like my original Commander. Landing is very accurate, my Commander likes to float a lot on final approach with full flaps and doesn't want to come down. Your Commander...
  6. G

Techair Commander EP

You're right, my version of the Commander is a 3S. I'll give it a good test tomorrow and let you know how I think it compares. It is a great plane to fly but having read reviews on the new one using a 4S it sounds like it might be even better. I might even think about upgrading mine to the new...
  7. G

Techair Commander EP

Great, I now have separate flaps and ailerons. I have the original Commander (red livery) which I haven't flown for a couple of years, nor anything else for that matter due to pandemics and other things. Hence my desire to see it in Realflight as I am trying to get back up to speed on the...
  8. G

Techair Commander EP

Thanks for that technoid, I've downloaded it and it looks really good. One thing though how do I turn the enable off completely? I'm using a Spektrum DX6 so only 6 channels.
  9. G

Wanted EFlite MPD Commander for RF 9.5

I was also hoping it would be in the evolution release but alas, no. When are the powers that be going to read all these comments and realise that there is a growing demand for this plane? I didn't find anything close in the main program but does anybody know if there is anything on the swap...
Back