Recent content by guest_jo

1. guest_jo

controller calibration issue

gbidwell, I have exactly the same issue like you after a reinstall of G5 and online update to latest version. One special thing about my configuration here: The original install was on C: . Now the new one is on D: partition. Did you do something like that ? I still didn´t test that...
  2. guest_jo

Multiplayer FPS?

I was in the Flight school combat session and didn`t notice any significant fps drop. The lowest might have been in the forties but flyable without problems.
  3. guest_jo

No online sessions ?

That makes sense even if it would be nicer to leave simulation setting in ones own language and search for sessions in any desired language, by filter for example..
  4. guest_jo

No online sessions ?

Nope, the list remains empty. Something must be messed up here. Never had any problems since the update from G3 to G5. Portforwardings are ok regardless if opened manual or via UPnP, I see which ports are opened via UPnP. wow I think I found a bug !! If I set simulation language to german The...
  5. guest_jo

No online sessions ?

No online sessions [bug report]? Is there any Problem with the list-server ? I didn´t find any sessions at all for two evenings now but when I host people come in. Version 5.50.xxx.015 beta (xxx.014 was the same problem)
  6. guest_jo

Will there be a fix for Games?

obviously its a secret...
  7. guest_jo

bad passwrd for this version

Yes we can... make it even longer...
  8. guest_jo

G5.1

Thank you Jim. I was aware of the difference of "shaddow quality" and "shaddow map quality". I already had shaddow map on default which should be medium I think. I will stay there. I now use "shaddow quality" on high and it seems to be much better than my first impression was. So I can not only...
  9. guest_jo

Latest G-5 upgrade ?

The doppler effect doesn´t have a hicup...
  10. guest_jo

Latest G-5 upgrade ?

Never had sound hitching... now I have ! In high speed flybys theres a problem between the approaching sound and the leaving sound. Seems that there is a jump in frequency in the moment of shortest distance to the aircraft.
  11. guest_jo

G5.1

I noticed the announced change of shaddow-quality setting to low which explains my surprisingly high fps after the update. Am I wrong or was the former setting "medium" for "own and other multiplayers aircraft shaddows" changed to "own aircraft and fixed objects" ? Now if I want to see...
  12. guest_jo

Combat fun?

Great !! Never tried it... I will do.
  13. guest_jo

Combat fun?

I sometimes do combat but I try to choose sessions with people that are below 1000 points... :D If you meet someone with 8000 - 32000 points it is quite senseful to say goodbye and search again later. And later... and later... Ok TV isn´t so bad after all ... :D
  14. guest_jo

Interlink Elite VS Interlink Plus

That toughes my own question concerning Combat. Is the handling of the new controller better for firing and flying at the same time or are there other advantages ? (change target, backwards view etc.)
  15. guest_jo

Water takeoff and Landing Problems

I must have overlooked something. For 90% of all take-offs I get excactly one hitch in the moment of pushing the throttle up. For the landings I get a 90% chance of a hitch in the moment of touchdown Here my settings. In the quality section everything above the top edge is on "Yes"...
Back