Recent content by GunHead

1. GunHead

Blender users

Hello. About the pivot positioning and aligning, You can use addon BS_Modify_Pivot https://www.blendernation.com/2017/08/29/bs-modify-pivot-add/
  2. GunHead

Grumman F8F Bearcat

Techno, this is not fair. Every time I want to download it, it will disappear from swap pages. I am very sad. ;-)
  3. GunHead

Eberhart SE-5E Sport

What the hell you see on those flying mixers. They are always vibrating on their way to crash.:D
  4. GunHead

Sig Skyray

I liked it without them too. I am sorry if you have taken it as criticism. I do not mean it that way. I only thought it could be nice addition :-) to already fine model. It was so with CG position too. The CG is very good placed CL model, so as missing battery and servos (no servos needed and...
  5. GunHead

Sig Skyray

Wow. With engine level of detail I am somehow missing battery and servos. Nice work. I would prefer CG a little further aft (about 15 mm or so). Nice looking, nice flying. Like it.
  6. GunHead

Great Lakes Special

I am sorry for asking you one more time, but are you sure about the Gotha bomber? I have only found this one (http://www.modelairplanenews.com/blog20160913blog20160913blog2016091350th-ora-ww1-rc-jamboree-best-show-gotha-bomber/) on internet somehow similar to one you mentioned, but this one is...
  7. GunHead

Great Lakes Special

Hello. May I please ask you a question? (And may be start some debate about airplane resizing) Why do you doubled the weight of the model, if you resized it to twice its original size? Am I missing some point? If I got it right, then if you resize the model twice its original size, the new wing...
  8. GunHead

Avro Lancaster Build

I have seen one of them live in the RAF museum in London. Very nice and hudge. BTW, do not forget on DamBusters.
  9. GunHead

AJ Laser 230z 73

Nice. Now it is complete. Thank you very much.
  10. GunHead

AJ Laser 230z 73

Hello Doug. When will be your Retro CS ready for this bigger bird? Wery good work, both of you. Thank you very much for it.
  11. GunHead

How to scale a model down smaller?

CG position probably.
  12. GunHead

Hawk

How is your Sig Four Star Technoid? Now is time to fly. You can safely model in winter time. Anyway, Very Good work. Very nice models and engines.
  13. GunHead

Yankee

Gold star will do :-)
  14. GunHead

Yankee

Yankee with red star? Are you sure? :-D
  15. GunHead

Phoenix Model Canary

Very nice Dough. It looks likee you realy like this one. Thank you very much. May be I will use one of your schemes on the real one. They suit it very well.
Back