Recent content by gymguy

1. G

Importing Problum

WIN I IMPORT Custom airports and PhotoFields for G3.5 FROM THE SWAP PAGES. THEY IMPORT FINE WITH NO PROBLUM. MOST OF THE TIME THE airports and PhotoFields DON'T SHOW UP IN THE MENU WHAT'S GOING ON Have you tried to exit and restart program?
  2. G

Poor FPS on Laptop Need ideas

My old desktop AMD 1 Ghz, 320Mb ram, and with a Geforce FX 5500 runs G3.5 but I had to turn most settings down to medium (shadows set to low). Photofields runs great but generated fields are very slightly jerky. I hope you work it out since I am ready to buy a 1720 with the same graphics card.
  3. G

Will G3.5 work with Laptop?

Laptop performance Thanks. An 8400m GT with 256MB is also offered. Do you think this upgrade would make a difference?
  4. G

Laptop FPS Did you try turning off shadows?
  5. G

1720 laptop Sounds like the same question I have except my card would be 128MB. I should have read your post before asking mine. So if yours should work at 256MB will mine work at 128MB?
  6. G

Will G3.5 work with Laptop?

I'm considering getting a Dell Laptop with an Intel 2 core T7250 (2.0G/800Mhz FSB/2 MB cache), 2G DDR2 667Mhz ram, and 128MB NVIDIA GeForce 8400M GS video card. The compatibility chart of course doesn't cover this card. Will G3.5 run on this machine? Let me know before I buy. Thanks.
  7. G

How can I fix the delay in the Flight Simulator screens

Your processor and/or graphics card could be too slow. What speed is your processor and what graphics card do you have? Try turning off SHADOWS under the VIEW tab if you haven't already done so. This helps a lot of slow cards.
  8. G

3.5 what the heck?

You can go back to a previous version under the G3.5 launcher. Click additional options and then you can go back to a previous version. On the other hand I have also had G3 for about a 1.5 years and find the G3.5 aircraft to fly very similar to the G3 ones. I haven't tried all the models but I...
Back