Recent content by Hab

1. H

Help finding an Aircraft

Tiporare / Curare Hi all, has anyone ~ (* ballistic pattern pilots) had any luck locating this yet? I to had the Curare / Tiporare , but having PC problems, lost the original EA file and I'm not having any luck finding it again. Positive feedback- *not a sarcastic reply- would be appreciated.
  2. H

Kwik Fli III

RC-56 ;) .... I still use it at times
  3. H

Basic C of G adjustments

In the editor ( for any particular aircaft) you can move that CG # on the X,Y and Z axis by entering a desired # , + / - , (depending where the zero'd # is at) and in which way you would like to move the CG point too. These #'s can be found under; airframe, in the editor. ( CG loc. at...
  4. H

aerobatics team

___________________________________________________________ either IMAC or F3A :rolleyes:
  5. H

elite controller

Plugging into the right port on your trans {Futaba}? Maybe your somehow plugging into the charging port by mistake? I believe the Futaba uses the 10"/ 6 pin din port plug included in RF; buddy box port, that you would also use when coupling between the 2... Interlink > Futaba :confused:
  6. H

33% Pitts edit 1_AV

*Corrected elevator tip throws on this one Missed those with the first varient. Vertical and over all performance is better than the last, to act close too scale * My attenpt at getting this to fly close to a real one as possible. Following specs for a third scale Pitts ..... Changed...
  7. H

33% Pitts edit 1_AV

Hab submitted a new upload: 33% Pitts edit 1_AV View the Swap Page
  8. H

33% Pitts S-1 Special

Ah... thats just it Andy, I have no negative comments about this one at all on my end, I'm glad you took this one up. ( thought I taunted you enough through out the build :D ) But, being cereal here, its good looking and flying plane , I 'm just looking for something more realistic so I...
  9. H

33% Pitts S-1 Special

2) Its funny that this is my first model to have SO many AVs made so quickly, but yet all but one author has given it a 10. Just another example that the system is broken. --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- That's because it's a...
  10. H

33% Pitts S-1 Special

I did notice this with the original EA, when I changed it to 0 incidence, which is what you would think it should be in the perfect world ( 0 degree on the thrust line) .... it had bad tendencies going both ways. I did bounce it around between + 1.5, neutral and - 1.5. Neg a 1/2 of a...
  11. H

33% Pitts S-1 Special

Are you on 5.5? I havn't run into a problem of it wanting to loop on take off. Though I'm not yanking back on the stick like I'm trying for one. I roll into the throttle on a take off.... I'm at or a little more than 2/3 throttle when it rotates. On a gradual climb, it will want to stall in...
  12. H

33% Pitts S-1 Special

Pitts S-1 That's what I went with on this av. Bottom wing set at 0 incidence, top is set at a 1/2 degree +. I played with going between 0-1.5+ . Found it best at + .5. Stab was set at -.5 when it came through. When I build, for most part, stab is set at 0 degrees of incidence on the...
  13. H

33% Pitts S-1 Special

GREAT JOB! Thanks for taking this one on and spending the time to do it right ! .... Again, good job Andy :)
  14. H

Mathias's corner

I'd have to agree with Jeff on that one Math. Don't know of to many r/c fields that have an ILS / lighting system in place ... I've never seen one any way, and I've been to a few fields on the eastern coast of the U.S. Sounds cool, but, a real r/c bird would be tough to see when it got dark...
  15. H

33% Pitts S-1 Special

Did you use those parameters I sent when the build started? - weight(s) , power ... etc ? :confused:
Back