Recent content by Haiduk

1. Haiduk

Shaft 400 (streamer cut)_AV

Variant of the Stevens AeroModel Shaft 400 for Electric Stick Streamer Combat. Flapperons are mixed to the 3 position switch (channel 8). Basic 400 Electric Stick Combat Rules: - power plant: 400 size brushless (2830 type) - top speed in a dive: < 60mph - wing area: < 350sq" - AUW...
  2. Haiduk

Shaft 400 (streamer cut)_AV

Haiduk submitted a new upload: Shaft 400 (streamer cut)_AV View the Swap Page
  3. Haiduk

Stickersnee design and build process

Prototype available on the Swap Pages I posted the prototype up on the swap pages with a streamer cut variant. I will be modifying the SA Shaft 400 and posting a variant for streamer cut for that one too. Basic "Stick Combat" Rules: - power plant: 400 size brushless (2830 type) - top speed...
  4. Haiduk

StickerSnee (streamer cut)_AV

Streamer Cut Variant of the StickerSnee. Flapperons are mixed onto the 3 position switch (channel 8). Basic 400 Electric Stick Combat Rules: - power plant: 400 size brushless (2830 type) - top speed in a dive: < 60mph - wing area: < 350sq" - AUW: 14-18 ounces - Must have enough...
  5. Haiduk

StickerSnee (streamer cut)_AV

Haiduk submitted a new upload: StickerSnee (streamer cut)_AV View the Swap Page
  6. Haiduk

StickerSnee_EA

Back in the day, my dad designed a slow-combat control line that he called the Snickersnee. In his honor I want to design, laser cut, and build a 400 sized electric stick for r/c streamer combat. Since this will be a stick type design, I'm going with a variation of the third definition...
  7. Haiduk

StickerSnee_EA

Haiduk submitted a new upload: StickerSnee_EA View the Swap Page
  8. Haiduk

StickerSnee_EA - Images

Images
  9. Haiduk

StickerSnee_EA

Haiduk updated StickerSnee_EA with a new update entry: Images Read the rest of this update entry...
  10. Haiduk

Stickersnee design and build process

Hey guys, It's been awhile since I've been active over here. Just wanted to let you all know about a project I've been working on. Santa brought us a shiny new laser cutter for the shop, but the problem is, I need something to cut. The plan is to document my design and build process of a...
  11. Haiduk

Mini Hog

I started a build thread over on RCGroups. I redesigned it a bit to mill a 35" foamy. Take a look if you're interested in the build. http://www.rcgroups.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1581587
  12. Haiduk

Mini Hog

I went back in and zeroed the right thrust and yes, once again, you're right Doug. :) It looks like I can stay with zero zero thrust angles on the firewall. Zero degrees on the horiz stabilizer and about 1 degree positive incidence on the main wing for the real model. I can further adjust...
  13. Haiduk

Mini Hog

I honestly don't yet know the weights of the individual components on the real model. I used approximate weights from a similar sized plane I scratch built last winter to get in the ballpark. At this stage. I wanted to battery to be centered to make it easier to test different battery sizes...
  14. Haiduk

Mini Hog

I had too much right thrust and neither the tricycle version nor the tail dragger tracked straight on the ground. I reposted both models with a more suitable right thrust. If you update your model, please remember to overwrite old files. At this point I'll make further physics tweaks with...
  15. Haiduk

MiniHog_EA

Mini Hog (Tricycle Version) designed by: Haiduk ------------------------------------- Loosely based on the classic lines of the AstroHog, this plane is designed as a light weight park sized sport airplane. It is intended to act as a flight model test bed for the design of the real R/C...
Back