Recent content by Hank Boschen

1. H

Password problem

Some years ago I bought RealFlight 9.5 without Steam. Recently I bought a complete 9.5 with controller for my grandson. He installed it and had to install Steam too. Steam caused all sorts of problems and kept asking for updates and thus refused to run Multiplayer for us after multiple tries. I...
  2. H

Flex RV8 10E

Does a download exist for this airplane? I have searched for dome time and have found nothing.
  3. H

Flex innovations RV-8 10E

Does an upload to RealFlight exist for this aircraft?
  4. H

43" Crack Yak 55

My receiver is an AR6710T which is not listed in the calibrate section
  5. H

43" Crack Yak 55

Using NX 10 .. right stick = left rudder I don’t know how to calibrate controller DX 8 works fine
  6. H

43" Crack Yak 55

Using an NX 10 right stick = left rudder all else ok No idea how to calibrate. DX 8 works fine
  7. H

43" Crack Yak 55

DX 8, Now upgrading! I bought an NX 10 and flew the Yak today. It flew beautiful, no hesitation. Also I get no voice statement on battery voltage despite several try’s by local fliers. Bound Yak to simulator, rudder is reversed! Stick left rudder moves right.? Tried DX 8 seems ok, haven’t...
  8. H

43" Crack Yak 55

One more thing: My flight controls seem jerky: when I move the rudder it delays and then jumps to full right or left Makes control interesting!
  9. H

43" Crack Yak 55

Found it under custom aircraft! Thank you so much for your help1
  10. H

43" Crack Yak 55

I over writ the old flie and it said successfully imported. Went to select aircraft and it is not in the list. Restarted program and it’s still not there. Is there some other place to look for it!
  11. H

43" Crack Yak 55

One more option; Check box: apply to all files
  12. H

43" Crack Yak 55

Getting closer! Got the ea file downloaded to RealFlight then tried the AV file and got import file conflict. You already have an electric motor named x series 2204-21 1800kv 3 choices Do not import Select a new name Overwrite the old file
  13. H

43" Crack Yak 55

Thanks for your help! The picture is kind of fuzzy and I don’t know where to find the attachments there pictured. I have two EA files downloaded previously, but the import function in RealFlight does not show them
  14. H

43" Crack Yak 55

Not even sure I have the right file: there are several
  15. H

43" Crack Yak 55

Don’t know how to download and import those files
Back