Recent content by Happy 46

1. H

RF9.5 will not add new photo airfields

Hi again ! Yesterday I was ready to reinstall RF 9.5. I take a last chans to Import panophoto to RF. Suddenly it works !!! ??? I do not understand why, but this is the fact. RF seams to live its own life I am sorry if anybody have try to find out my problem. Best regards Lennart :)
  2. H

RF9.5 will not add new photo airfields

Hi ! I runing RF 9.5 0038 (latest version) and have built several PhotoAirfields successfully. Now will not the RF add new Photo Airfields. When I try to convert the Imported pano photointo the program will not repsond. The RF work for simulationflight as usual. Can you help me? Best regards...
  3. H

Eflite UMX radian

Hi rcdoski ! You made my day !!!! Excellent job! Both versions fly great outdoor as well as indoor ! Very fun to fly. Smoke is awsome! Thank you very MUCH !! Best regards Lennart (y)(y)(y)
  4. H

Eflite UMX radian

Hi rcdoski ! This will be a success when you finsh the designwork. I suppose several who using RF will be happy. Keep going !! Best regards Lennart (y)
  5. H

Eflite UMX radian

Hi rcdoski ! Very GOOD ! I prefer without ailerons and with smoke !! I sounds excellent !! Best regards Lennart (y)
  6. H

Eflite UMX radian

Hi rcdoski ! Very GOOD news !! If course I am intressrted. The reason of my intressed of E-Flight UMX Radian is beacause it is an excellent plane for beginners,when the wind i calm. I also find that this plane isvery sutible for indoor flying. I know, I got two . When I bulid our indoor hall...
  7. H

Eflite UMX radian

Thank you flightengr and Flapper ! I understand that I have to buy the new version 9.5 evo if I want these plane. I also have the impression that the older RF using 32 Bit and RF evo 64Bit system Thank you once again for your support ! Best gerards Lennart who building our club airport and...
  8. H

Eflite UMX radian

Hi asj5547 and technoid ! Thank you verymuch for your information! Do you know where I can get E-Flite UMX Radian 0.74m and E-Flite Night Radian 2.0m for downloading? Best regards Lennart
  9. H

Eflite UMX radian

Thank you technoid for quck answer ! Yes a have notice that RF evo have more plane. I running RF 9.5 and it works very well. Must I buy a new RF evo only for the new planes? Is the E-flite UMX Radian included in RF evo? Best regards Lennart
  10. H

Eflite UMX radian

Hi ! Anything new about Eflite UMX Radian for Real Flight? Best regards Lennart
  11. H

Repaint Airplane?

asj5547 Thank you very much ! Now I know and start to repaint my models ! Best regards Lennart
  12. H

Repaint Airplane?

Is thre a repaint function in RF Evolution?
  13. H

Exponential & dual rates in 9.5?

Hello Rich ! I do it as I do when I change for ex Expo for my flying models. I have create a model for RF9.5 and use this. How do you change your flying models when change expo?
  14. H

Exponential & dual rates in 9.5?

Hello superdave63! I use my Spektum NX8 in combination with RF9.5. I have create a Model in NX8 for RF9.5, Than I modify the NX8 model for expo as usual and it works very well. What controller do you use? Best regards Lennart
  15. H

Draco for RF 9.5

Hi uncle twist once again ! Thank you for that tip ! Best regards Lennart from Sweden
Back