Recent content by Harlem

1. H

hyperbipe_EA

If it fly's right, why worry about error warnings, just fly.
  2. H

hyperbipe_EA

Me too, but i don't think it actually misses anything? I get a lot of them error codes showing on swaps
  3. H

hyperbipe_EA

Congrats, unlike most planes here, it fly's very realistic. Now i have 5 planes instead of four to fly. I won't fly most of them as it the unrealisticness will give you bad habits on a real plane! For 3D i would like a tad more elevator, can i do that myself, sorry if it's a dumb question, i am...
  4. H

RF9.5s for "indoor training"

Ignore him, he is either a troll, or a very stupid person, truly not sure which.
  5. H

The only 'gas' is from your obvious inferiority complex. You belong on RCGroups with the other Trolls, Loser's and Circle Flyer's. When you learn how to fly in a tight space with a huge plane, come back and change your posts about gas and stop writing constant bullship! Mods, high time you...
  6. H

A circle flyer like yourself can only but dream of flying something that big indoors LMFAO
  7. H

A different approach to your OP,, 'learning to cope with confined spaces' (which many are so big hardly push most Pilots in terms of confinement),,, is instead of making the flying space smaller,,, make the model you are flying bigger. Currently there are no giant Depron planes suitable for...
  8. H

Dude, DUDE, learn to READ, i explain, CLEARLY, depends what confined means to each person. Depends on your skill level, what you wan't to do, in your case, reading level!
  9. H

Depends what you mean by your OP 'confined spaces'. I interpret this as small space, making you really work those sticks and give you serious challenge. Thus making you fly better. I did this in real life and believe me, it works so well i swear by it. OK, the indoor sites above are not small...
  10. H

9.5 Swap Pages, NO RECORDINGS in 'Recordings' section Problem with RealFlight ?

It works, yippeee. Note it has shown in latest swaps also. It says you need the Extra 300 to watch the video, not sure why that is. Must be you watch it back in the same play mode as if you were flying. But you don't fly, you watch? I also list there my five tutorial videos as Guy's checking...
  11. H

Mira_Extra300L_1_RC

Harlem submitted a new upload: Mira_Extra300L_1_RC View the Swap Page
  12. H

Mira_Extra300L_1_RC

9 Year Old Girl Fly's like a Champ after just 2 weeks on RealFlight Five tutorials, but include a large amount of flying on each one. Mainly for the 3D and Sports Flying Guy's, except the 'lost wing' video should be watched by everyone. Weak Roller Get 'Bounce' on your Rollers Weak Snake...
  13. H

Wow thanks LegoMan, that post must have taken you along time and effort to make You deserve an award. How do i give you this? I will try and save a recording using the RFX method you show. You should get paid part time by admins. Thanks so much
  14. H

Hi on 9.5 Swap Pages, the sub headings are... airplanes, airfields, recordings, note there are no entries in recordings, now i know WHY.. It is not possible to upload any recordings. I tried all morning, i tried many times and it always says problem with upload. I guess everybody has the...
  15. H

RF 3D Tutorial Videos and Advise 3D Flying Aerobatics Lessons How To 3D

This manoeuvre was invented by yours Truly. Yeah of course i probably wasn't the first Person to ever do one. Guy's usually end up doing one kinda by mistake when their messing about. To actually do one on demand is not that easy. Note it is one of them manoeuvres that look much better on a...
Back