Recent content by hecs1969

1. H

Missing Menu Bars in Evolution w/ Windows 11

Thanks for the help guys. This seems to be working. Tried it yesterday and wasn’t working but seems good now with the beta version. The one issue I have is that after pressing Shift+Tab and selecting the controller option I get an error and cannot access the menu unless I enter Big Picture mode...
  2. H

Managed to download the 9.5S version and at least I get the menus to change aircraft or field. Nothing on the Evolution version. Stuck with the electric Habu and one field to fly and cannot see nothing more. Is this issue for all people running 12th Gen graphics?
  3. H

Dell Vostro 3420 Processor 12th Gen Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-1255U, 1700 Mhz, 10 Core(s), 12 Logical Processor(s) Intel iRIS XE Graphics - not sure if integral or dedicated. Information says shared GPU memory (8gb) Driver is 30.0.101.1298 -RF Evolution starts but no input -Aircraft n the runway...
  4. H

First time I installed RF Evolution but have not been able to recognize the controller. -No old menu -No controller (I'm using the WS2000 dongle with my transmitters (iX20 and DX18) -Cannot play the game at all. I have tried the beta versions and the 9.5S version but nothing is working at all. 3...
Back