Recent content by Heli-Holic

1. H

Interlink keeps loosing connection

I have had the same problem so now I fly with my shoes off. If youre on carpet take your shoes off and see what happens. Your problem could be static electricity. Try it and see!
  2. H

.x files?

no i didnt create them but i sure have tried. they are for fms and they are from this japan web page http://logic-wizard.hp.infoseek.co.jp/fms_e.htm i have the creators email address to get permission to use his models but, can it be done? thank you. carl.
  3. H

.x files?

hello there! is it possible to edit or make a working model out of one of these .x files for g4? these files need to be renamed back to an .x file. thank you. carl.
  4. H

posting a .zip file?

ok i figured it out finally! thanks for your help!
  5. H

posting a .zip file?

the zip is 140 kb and there are four .x files in it
  6. H

posting a .zip file?

Hello there! How do I post a .zip file correctly? I tried the manage attachments and upload thing and there was no .zip in my post. Thank you. Carl.
  7. H

Request Aircraft Here!

AP Heli Don't forget about a Yamaha RMAX! No, but a GSR260 with camera mount or any heli on a camera mount would be useful for alot of people though. Is it possoble to edit the intrepid gasser from the G3 expansion pack 1 to be on a camera mount or to model a camera mount to then be added to it?
  8. H

Engine/Motor Sound?

Is there a way to make your own engine and motor sound files for G3 models?
  9. H

Request Aircraft Here!

The Yamaha R-MAX. It would be awesome to fly one in a sim,since most of us heli pilots will never be able to afford one.
  10. H

Request Aircraft Here!

Yamaha RMAX ? A Yamaha RMAX please!
  11. H

Request Aircraft Here!

How about the Yamaha RMAX.
  12. H

Help with aircraft?

Attention designer's Hi, I have a night photofield to fly in but no night aircraft to fly. Could someone make both a plane and heli with night color schemes? Some 550,600,720 or 1000 mm. night rotor blades for a heli would do. How about a big gasser heli with one of those sweet camera set up's...
  13. H

Request Aircraft Here!

Some night helis and planes would be real nice. I have a night time photofield to fly in but no aircraft with all the night goodies. Some night rotor blades for a heli would be sweet(550,600,710,830mm.). If not then a big gasser heli with one of those sweet camera rigs like the HeliCam...
  14. H

Modeling?

Sweet! I'll look into them. Thank you.
  15. H

Modeling?

Hello, does anyone where can I find a freeware 3d modeling program to use? Thank you.
Back