Recent content by Heliflyer3D

1. H

HelizPwn_Dominion 3D 90_2_RC

Here is a recording for AlexFong on how to perform Piro Tic Tocs. Everyone is welcome to download tho! This isn't my BEST 3D video, but feel free to rate/comment :) !!!
  2. H

Heliflyer3D submitted a new upload: HelizPwn_Dominion 3D 90_2_RC View the Swap Page
  3. H

HelizPwn_Dominion 3D 90_2_RC - Images

Images
  4. H

Heliflyer3D updated HelizPwn_Dominion 3D 90_2_RC with a new update entry: Images Read the rest of this update entry...
  5. H

HelizPwn_CDT Trex500_1_RC

Here is a flight from the awesome CDT Trex 500 model. I am working on my 3D skillz and am anxious to see it rated. PLEASE RATE! :) (I HAVE to know.) Feel free to rate & comment -thanks in advance :):):):):):)
  6. H

Heliflyer3D submitted a new upload: HelizPwn_CDT Trex500_1_RC View the Swap Page
  7. H

HelizPwn_CDT Trex500_1_RC - Images

Images
  8. H

Heliflyer3D updated HelizPwn_CDT Trex500_1_RC with a new update entry: Images Read the rest of this update entry...
  9. H

Trex 450SE V2 3D-J-edit_AV

Here is my 3D variant of the awesome Align Trex 450 Model. It has a Scorpion motor and it autos great :D -Enjoy ps: PLEASE RATE!! :)
  10. H

Trex 450SE V2 3D-J-edit_AV

Heliflyer3D submitted a new upload: Trex 450SE V2 3D-J-edit_AV View the Swap Page
  11. H

CDT Trex500 J-Edit 3D_AV

Here is my edit of CDT's Trex 500. All Thanks for the original heli. I LOVE it!! :o) I made it a little more responsive and it flies 3D a little better. It's an awesome little heli. :o) ps: PLEASE RATE :o)
  12. H

CDT Trex500 J-Edit 3D_AV

Heliflyer3D submitted a new upload: CDT Trex500 J-Edit 3D_AV View the Swap Page
  13. H

Trex 600 Nitro Pro v9 Performance J-edit_AV

Here is my edit of the Trex 600 Nitro! It has more power and it 3Ds great. Thanks for the original model :) p.s. PLEASE RATE
  14. H

Trex 600 Nitro Pro v9 Performance J-edit_AV

Heliflyer3D submitted a new upload: Trex 600 Nitro Pro v9 Performance J-edit_AV View the Swap Page
  15. H

Trex Helifreak_Bell 222 taxi super_3_RC

Here is the Recording of My AV. PLEASE RATE!!! :o)
Back