Recent content by HeliG

1. H

Will my computer not work - it's new?!?

OK, I'm hearing graphics card, graphics card, and graphics card. Obviously with my laptop, I can't change my graphics card - so I see I'm stuck. But why is the lag primarily when the aircraft crashes?
  2. H

Will my computer not work - it's new?!?

I just purchased a new laptop and I just loaded my RealFlight G4 onto it. I immediately updated to G4.5 but I'm having regular glitches at crashes. I've read about having a couple glitches and then it settles down. No such luck here. I'm hoping you can give me some direction. Side note: my...
  3. H

T-rex 450 SE V2

Yup. Thank you for the great heli! This is why I bought G4!!!
  4. H

G4 controls are reversing (sometimes)

I have G4 version 4.00.35 For some reason, the controls are reversing as I am flying my Trex 450SE V2. It only seems to happen when I am a distance away. I was able to control the flight with the reversed sticks and as I got closer, it fixed itself! I originally thought I was losing my mind...
  5. H

Looking for the line from heli to ground

phrank, Incidently, you did a great job on the Trex 450SE V2. It flies like my real one (until I flew it into the roof of my garage). Thanks for going a great job.
  6. H

phrank, Thank you. That's great. Now, is there a way to set the Trex as the default?
  7. H

Can someone please help? I'm disappointed that I can't use my T-rex 450SE V2 for Hover Training so I'm trying to adapt and overcome. I've changed an airport to include the circles but I would like to add that red line that goes from the heli to the ground so I know where I am in relation to...
  8. H

Remove Throttle clicks from InterLink?

sfrcpilot. Thanks for the help! :) jeffpn. Thanks for the "search" suggestion. :confused: I did try it.
  9. H

Remove Throttle clicks from InterLink?

Hi. I'm new here... as a matter of fact, I've had my G4 for about 1.5 hours and have flown with it for half an hour. I must say that it's better to press the red button than rebuild my T-rex 450SE V2 regularly. Anyway, I would like to remove the clicks on the throttle of the InterLink...
Back