Recent content by Helihemi

1. Helihemi

F-15E Splinter Camo Formation Lights_CS

Just thought I would add to the F-15E Formation Lights Color schemes, enjoy!
  2. Helihemi

Helihemi submitted a new upload: F-15E Splinter Camo Formation Lights_CS View the Swap Page
  3. Helihemi

Helihemi updated F-15E Splinter Camo Formation Lights_CS with a new update entry: Images Read the rest of this update entry...
  4. Helihemi

F-15 Paint Shop

Some of my favorite F-15 cs's
  5. Helihemi

Realflight 8 Wish list... New features & return of old ones too

Maybe another reason to upgrade to 7.5, thanks.
  6. Helihemi

Realflight 8 Wish list... New features & return of old ones too

The ability to make custom airport objects from stock realflight aircraft, also the ability to watch your recordings from different camera positions.
  7. Helihemi

Realflight 6 Screenshots Thread

F-15E Splinter Camo Scheme What if paint scheme for the F-15E
  8. Helihemi

Finished U.S. Coast Guard Rescue Osprey V-22 and C-130 from Air Station Kodiak, also static model of Osprey.
  9. Helihemi

Navy F/A-18 Hornet VFA-25
  10. Helihemi

Autodesk 3dsmax 2012 program

I too appreciate the update Ryan, hopefully a solution will present itself in the near future.
  11. Helihemi

Some of my favorite custom content were made by mwilson914, dhk79, junkboy999, boof69, abaser and oneder. My thinking was that when RF raised the ploy limit they were doing so kinda because they appreciate the content added. Abaser does also raise a good point, which now leaves me wondering...
  12. Helihemi

I tried as well and 2014 is the earliest year offered. Looks like I'm done even before I get started. Unless Realflight or Knifeedge has plans to update the KEexporter, I will wait to see what happens as well. Maybe a YES or NO response will come in the near future.:) _____________________ I...
  13. Helihemi

I have been thinking of getting 3DSMax. Would they question me being a 56 year old home schooled student? Do they care? I guess you have to sign a contract. Would like to try the 2012 version if still avaliable, so I can potentially download to RF.
  14. Helihemi

V22 Osprey Static Model

Thanks again inky00 for taking the time to fulfill my request.Pretty neat to have this as a AP Object. You and your work are Awesome.
Back