Recent content by Highflyer

1. H

Why Is There Not A G2 Upgrade?

There was a modest upgrade discount/rebate but that ended long ago. It's not likely it will be repeated.
  2. H

Unable To Play Due To Error

Still, that error most likely is a vid card or driver that is not up to the task.
  3. H

Flying R/c Nitro Truck

Since you don't seem to know what you are doing, be sure to try this out where there are not people around. It lessens the injuries and embarrasment if this doesn't work like you plan. But it might be a good idea if you spent some time reading about what flys and what makes if fly and then...
  4. H

Looking for a Hobbico Superstar 40 model

Yup. It was modeled and fits the standard 40 size trainer. I used it to begin with and then soloed without buddyboxing using a duraplane trainer. It ever modeled that one fine.
  5. H

Looking for a Hobbico Superstar 40 model

The trainer model should simulate this plane very closely. I don't remember exactly what the name is.
  6. H

Custom Aircraft Designer update

No he means that he's going to be a baby about it. Since he can't get along with one person here he's going to take his toys and go home. But he'll keep showing you them so you'll know how big a baby he is. I couldn't care less about what he's got or not got. I'm too busy enjoying what I got...
  7. H

Heli jitters / won't fly

Too much caffine. Maybe an upgrade would fix that. What version are you on now?
  8. H

Futaba 9CHP

You could start by using the search feature and use "9c" for the keyword. That should get you something to look at. I remember in the past there was some discussion about this.
  9. H

Throttle Channel Influenced by both sticks

Does it do this on all planes?
  10. H

Serial #

Call customer support that is the only way.
  11. H

G3 Video not compatible with Laptop - Dissapointed 8 year old on "Christmas"

Now how's that 8 year old's smile look now?
  12. H

new web site

Why do you want to pull the discussions away from here and dilute the mind power?
  13. H

Aircraft designer / GMAX export filter

Only the Shadow knows when it will be included. KE may know but they ain't tellin till they's ready.
  14. H

Videos

Others have done that before. Search the site for the answer.
  15. H

Which version is shiping from Tower Hobbies

I would doubt it since it usually takes much longer to get a new version actually in the stores.
Back