Recent content by I Like Pattern

1. I

F3A Krill Spark Evo 1 Editing Question

THANK YOU Legoman!! You've got me headed in the right direction. By playing with the battery parameters (number of cells and cells in parallel) I can get a longer flight. Cool, cool, cool. Thanks for your help!
  2. I

F3A Krill Spark Evo 1 Editing Question

My favorite Pattern Plane is the Krill Spark Evo 1but it has a problem that I can not fix. It is designed to have the battery wear out in less than two minutes. Does anyone know how to edit that file and change that parameter?
  3. I

Can you simulate Expo by editing Physics parameters in RF models?

I do understand the difference between dual rate and Expo, and Expo is what I need. Dual rate provides the chance to limit your full through of the control surfaces an expo allows you to soften the movement in the center of the stick. That's what I'm after.
  4. I

Can you simulate Expo by editing Physics parameters in RF models?

I have been enjoying flying an F3A pattern plane that I downloaded from this site. It flies wonderfully except one exception. Down elevator is way too sensitive. If I were flying the real thing, I could easily adjust Expo for Less down elevator. Can that be done in the real flight Sim? I was...
Back