Recent content by I Love Nachos

1. I Love Nachos

Aurora 9x SLT binding

Yes Aurora 9x (not the aurora 9) has SLT built in. I've never used it on anything before though so I wasn't sure if I was doing it right but I emailed with customer service today and they said I have done everything correctly. So I am going to try and trouble shoot with them on the phone later...
  2. I Love Nachos

Realflight 7 Transmitter interface

I'm wondering if any of you guys can give me a little guidance here. I Have RF 7.5 wireless SLT version. I have it all installed with no issues, but I can not get my Hitec Aurora 9X to bind with the USB plug. I have the radio set to SLT, then open RF and go to Simulation>Select...
  3. I Love Nachos

Aurora 9x SLT binding

Thanks... they are closed for the weekend so I am going to keep trying on my own, but I may have to give up until monday.
  4. I Love Nachos

Aurora 9x SLT binding

I am trying to link my 9x with the built in SLT with the real flight USB plug. I have real flight open, radio on.. set to SLT and I click bind in the controller menu. Nothing... I just cant figure it out. I am sure Im missing something. Please help!
  5. I Love Nachos

3DHS Extra SHP V3 Red_CS

this too
  6. I Love Nachos

3DHS Extra SHP V3 Red_CS

I Love Nachos submitted a new upload: 3DHS Extra SHP V3 Red_CS View the Swap Page
  7. I Love Nachos

3DHS Extra SHP V3 Blue_CS

I Love Nachos submitted a new upload: 3DHS Extra SHP V3 Blue_CS View the Swap Page
  8. I Love Nachos

attf_CS

For the guys at www.AllThingsThatFly.com the BEST RC Podcast out there.
  9. I Love Nachos

attf_CS

I Love Nachos submitted a new upload: attf_CS View the Swap Page
  10. I Love Nachos

Nachos Cheese AJ Slick_CS

3D Hobby Shop.com AJ Slick in the Yellow scheme with vinyl graphics by NachosCheese.net
  11. I Love Nachos

Nachos Cheese AJ Slick_CS

I Love Nachos submitted a new upload: Nachos Cheese AJ Slick_CS View the Swap Page
  12. I Love Nachos

Slick 540 very realistic edit more_AV

This is how I like to fly the Slick 540.. just my preference.
  13. I Love Nachos

Slick 540 very realistic edit more_AV

I Love Nachos submitted a new upload: Slick 540 very realistic edit more_AV View the Swap Page
  14. I Love Nachos

3D Hobby Shop 87 SHP NachosCheese_CS

3D Hobby Shop.com 87" Extra 300 SHP with vinyl graphics from NachosCheese.Net
Back